stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019
i have a question regarding another game. im looking for a game where the MC is the owner of a security firm and the antagonist is a teammate that had supposedly died in combat. the girls that the MC meets get kidnapped and imprisoned

D

Deleted member 2415412

Will we have more scenes with Kenzie and Mandy? Or are only secondary characters

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
incest mod will come later. DS-Sama will be busy and iirc, the mod will come out by next weekend. the official release comes first.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finished the update. Took me a little under four hours to finish it (the extra scene Will is adding to the final release should push it over the line).

Have to say, totally worth the wait. I know everyone is excited about the Sidney content but god danm. Mandy's events in this release are fucking crazy hot. I liked her before but Jesus.

Jackie gets a lot of content as well. I'm liking how Will has one event chain kick of other events or add to existing other events (does that make sense?). It's not just a bunch of "and then this happened. and then this happened" more of a "this happened therefor that happened, however because of that this other thing happened". Makes the world more engaging.

Sidney gets basically one big a event and then the option for sex is on the table in a lot of her other events. Her big event also adds a new stat at the end of it I think a l lot of you who liked the x-mas release will like.

A lot of new mini scenes were added as well. Mandy and Cami get some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can do some more night scenes with Lauren and Jackie but you'll have to do them quickly before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even Diaz gets some content in .06 and we still haven't see that final scene Will made for her (it'll be in the bug fix version).

All in all it was a great release with a lot of content. The down side is this really raises the bar for future releases.
.07 is suppose to be Laurens first full on sex scenes and I expect the school will be getting more developed.
That is another nice thing Will does is continues to add things to flesh out the early game so there's more to do for new players of if you start a new game.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
can you spoil me Strenif. in the NTR content. is there any implied "Sydney is gonna get pregnant" like the christmas update implied could happen?

strenif

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
We’ve had the alpha out for a couple days, and we usually give it at least a week to make sure we get enough eyes on it to get most of the bugs, and to give our high tier supporters a chance to get a good first look. It also gives our Spanish translator some time do his job, and DS time to finish his patches.
Some good news is that the bugs identified so far have been small. It’s been a pretty clean alpha release.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes