dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is no application sadly. The alpha testers are high tier patreons.

I can’t wait to start working and support this game and bump up my power vacuum tier.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Finished the update. Took me a little under four hours to finish it (the extra scene Will is adding to the final release should push it over the line).

Have to say, totally worth the wait. I know everyone is excited about the Sidney content but god danm. Mandy's events in this release are fucking crazy hot. I liked her before but Jesus.

Jackie gets a lot of content as well. I'm liking how Will has one event chain kick of other events or add to existing other events (does that make sense?). It's not just a bunch of "and then this happened. and then this happened" more of a "this happened therefor that happened, however because of that this other thing happened". Makes the world more engaging.

Sidney gets basically one big a event and then the option for sex is on the table in a lot of her other events. Her big event also adds a new stat at the end of it I think a l lot of you who liked the x-mas release will like.

A lot of new mini scenes were added as well. Mandy and Cami get some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can do some more night scenes with Lauren and Jackie but you'll have to do them quickly before
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even Diaz gets some content in .06 and we still haven't see that final scene Will made for her (it'll be in the bug fix version).

All in all it was a great release with a lot of content. The down side is this really raises the bar for future releases.
.07 is suppose to be Laurens first full on sex scenes and I expect the school will be getting more developed.
That is another nice thing Will does is continues to add things to flesh out the early game so there's more to do for new players of if you start a new game.
Teasing the player, i usually get this update if i see someone gloating

Reactions: jowishg and Bobby25

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I see the ntr tag in the game (says avoidable). Does it mean the ntr route can be avoided completely or it happens but you just don't see it? Thanks for the info :)

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

manneychin

May 8, 2017
1. Is "Other: v0.06a (Bug Fix)" linked from OP to be applied over the latest "0.06a - Supporter" version also linked from OP?
2. What is "Patreon Extra" linked from OP and does it apply to the latest "0.06a - Supporter"?

Reactions: ecoli and Laporte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see the ntr tag in the game (says avoidable). Does it mean the ntr route can be avoided completely or it happens but you just don't see it? Thanks for the info :)
Yes it is completely avoidable but you will need to work your ass off for it to be blocked.
Ha ha it is easy to avoid it just takes you a little time working for the money.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yes it's avoidable (well it was before this update but I guess things didn't change)

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
I've probably asked this before but I can't remember. How much NTR is in the game? I know it's avoidable but I want to see it.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes