Dec 30, 2018
I'm at event 12, I need to find and hide mom's bathrobe, but there's nothing in her room and the weird thing is that walkthrough doesn't even mention bathrobe at any point and event 12 looks different than the one I have in game.

What am I supposed to do?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
All NTR is avoidable and it's not what most people associate NTR with. Basically, if you don't show an interest/lust for a girl they'll move onto something else. As long as you choose to pursue the girls you'll be fine. I'm not sure when, but at one point the bully will play a bigger impact on the NTR. I never accept his help, though, because I'm not a wimp.
thanks man, really helpful answer.
Do you know if there is already any sex in the game?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i input a name and it didn't use it .. it used Ryan
also that incest patch didn't work i had to take it out

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks man, really helpful answer.
Do you know if there is already any sex in the game?
Its been a while since I played this but if I remember right there is sex in the game and extra content with sex and pregnancy with the 3 girls at home that was not part of the game but extra content.

Have not played the new update yet but I will be doing so soon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy
It does but its or was not part of the game it self but as extra content.
You will just have to play it to see what I am talking about.

This show the 3 pregnant in the extra content stuff. 512497_SChristmas41.png

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it doesn't matter if i play the tutorial or not ... it uses my name i input as my thoughts .. but when i get talked to .. it calls me Ryan

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
Anyone managed to get Event 40 done? bought the ball gag but cant start the photo session (neither does the ballgag show in my inventory)
nvm figured out that there is a scene in the kitchen which brings the story further...

Last edited:
Reactions: tossler

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
For all those asking for change log.

The content is plentiful. Sydney and jacky are the focus but the other girls have stuff also. Just play and find out there is an in game walkthrough.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes