finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Out of curiosity, has anyone done much testing of the Blackjack and Roulette games? Are they properly randomized, or fixed in some way?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
haven't tried roulette because i dont know how to play.

though for blackjack, you can exploit it by rolling back. got a bad start, bust or dealer won? scroll back and see if should hit or stay.

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Finally a new update!!! Was so looking forward to this, I hope it doesn't disappoint, if the Dev starts being constant I will certainly support him

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^yes. it even gives you the option to turn off the NTR right then and there. when the NTR event chain is starting.

Jun 25, 2019
i only get errors when i try to start the new version, tryed it with/without patch, w/wo bugfix and with both, but nothing worked :(

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
ok, I put the patreon extra in the game folder, started the game saw DS mod in the folder, but i dont see the DS symbol on the phone is this a bug>?

sandi45

Aug 15, 2016
Dont ask for Full Save or aleast a save from previous version because
people are jerks and wont put any saves.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
ok, I put the patreon extra in the game folder, started the game saw DS mod in the folder, but i dont see the DS symbol on the phone is this a bug>?
This version of the game doesn't need any patches, they are already included. Since it was never meant to be posted anywhere else but Discord, we just included the patches for our testers. You just have to make sure the ipatch is activated by making sure the light at the top of the phone is red. If it is green, just click on the light to activate the i-content. The only thing you should add to the "game" folder is the bugfix file and then replace when it prompts you to.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
This version of the game doesn't need any patches, they are already included. Since it was never meant to be posted anywhere else but Discord, we just included the patches for our testers. You just have to make sure the ipatch is activated by making sure the light at the top of the phone is red. If it is green, just click on the light to activate the i-content. The only thing you should add to the "game" folder is the bugfix file and then replace when it prompts you to.
Will is this the version that you meant to be released into the wild? If not I'm going to hold off until you are ready for us neanderthals.

Reactions: dspeed

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Will is this the version that you meant to be released into the wild? If not I'm going to hold off until you are ready for us neanderthals.
this is not the official version. there will be another version later week / weekend with a new Diaz scene added.

and i don't there there is a version that Will wants "released into the wild" on purpose...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
How to get achievement #55? Libido get full, scene already seen in spycam, but still locked and with the same hint.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes