strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Will is this the version that you meant to be released into the wild? If not I'm going to hold off until you are ready for us neanderthals.
It's the alpha so no. It main release should come out after the weekend. It'll have all the bug and typo fixes as well as one more event. Honestly I'd wait till the main patreon version comes out but it's up to you.

Nakasan

Mar 11, 2018
events 12.13.and 14 have reverted back to ??? .i know i have done them all .any ideas guys please ?

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Do you guys know a way to unlock the gallery in the latest versions? Apparently the unlocker only works up to version 0.4. And to be honest I just want to see the pretty pictures.:giggle:

puente grande

Sep 17, 2017
The issue with the bathrobe (top drawer returning the 'underwear' line) can be fixed by applying the patch and activating it. At least it worked for me.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
haven't tried roulette because i dont know how to play.

though for blackjack, you can exploit it by rolling back. got a bad start, bust or dealer won? scroll back and see if should hit or stay.
Interesting. How far did you roll back? My casual experiments earlier produced the same cards every time.

Reactions: midsimon2606

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
oh, not very far. i would just hit until i hit a safe number. if i see the dealer would win. i would roll back and hit instead or if i bust, i roll back and stay. this could only help you get little wins in, that you might not have otherwise.

you will always be dealt the same hand.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There seems to be a bug, when you talk to Sidney in the club you can ask for sex, and she'll talk about your first time being in a mafia torture room, which I haven't done yet and actually have no idea how to get to. Though I can see it does exist in the image files.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no worries, i ask the same thing. they are working on fixing that already.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
There seems to be a bug, when you talk to Sidney in the club you can ask for sex, and she'll talk about your first time being in a mafia torture room, which I haven't done yet and actually have no idea how to get to. Though I can see it does exist in the image files.
Yeah, this is a known bug. The bugfix file should fix it for most people, but we've had reports it doesn't fix it for everyone. When the official version comes out, it will be fixed, in theory. Sometimes persistent save data makes a bug impossible to get rid of until you actually delete all that data from your app folder.

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
This version of the game doesn't need any patches, they are already included. Since it was never meant to be posted anywhere else but Discord, we just included the patches for our testers. You just have to make sure the ipatch is activated by making sure the light at the top of the phone is red. If it is green, just click on the light to activate the i-content. The only thing you should add to the "game" folder is the bugfix file and then replace when it prompts you to.

thanks for responding, i get the green light on, what doesnt show up is the DS in the upper right hand corner of the phone. to adjust stats. I do understand that its not really available for non patreon supporter, I am wondering if it just wont come up with the additional items you put in this editon. if so ill stop trying to figure out what im doing wrong....

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes