nod24

May 4, 2017
The answer is in the sentence you quoted, it will play a factor in the future. This game is very young, it has only had one update. We've got a lot of content planned, and much of it will involve the submission stat. Just as all the stats will have importance in the future.
It has never played a role in the future. None of the games on this site.

Tell me better, that I simply could not invent a game mechanic and just stuck numbers for the view.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Cute and interesting game, congratulations ;)
I found only this little problem :) ,in Lauren room when you click on dirty laundry or other clickable object you double the girls.

In the Lounge Sidney disappears when you click on TV.

In gallery you see a Cosplay gallery only if you go back ... but I think it is locked for now ?
Lauren1.jpg Lauren2.jpg

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
why have you removed some accessor photos instead of the corigated ones? we can not even get into the game.
I wrote the code of the bugfix1 file in such a way to fix the bug in the inventory, the last 3 accessories weren't meant to be released for this version so that's why I removed them... I only removed the option to buy those items in the shopping market , remove them from the inventory and fixed the problem caused by one item... so the fix shouldn't cause what you mentioned, If you get an error message please post it and I'll take a look and fix it.
Anyone else having issues with it starting on Windows after installation? It doesn't even initialize or execute...
That should not happen with any game you play and I assure you the code is clean and doesn't change or add anything in the windows folders/files, your error is must likely caused by something else .
EDIT: my mistake I thought that you said that Windows wouldn't start after you installed the game... make sure that you have the right coy for your OS , it can also be an isue with you OS, I did encountered this in the past and the problem was with the OS...
Hope the devs will add a better advance time button maybe beside phone instead have to click on my room then bed.

Has now Light,Green screen and Camera..so what now? i did cosplay with Mandy and lauren frist time.
I was thinking of something similar for the next update. If you were a patron of the game you would have had access to my mod that offers that option exactly from the phone... But don't worry I'll add something in the next update.
It has never played a role in the future. None of the games on this site.

Tell me better, that I simply could not invent a game mechanic and just stuck numbers for the view.
Let me explain it from the perspective of a coder... When you start a project you must first have a clear map of all the story and the variables that you'd need even for future updates... As you can see, when you add new variables that are written in different way you'll need to force the player to start the game from the very beginning so that they would not get any errors generated by the change in the code, so that's why it's a good thing to have, at least, the variables that you know you're going to use from the start of the game so that it gives you a stability in the code and you'll have no errors with them in the future... All variables that are now added to the game will be saved in the save file and they'll be compatible with the new updates... I hope you understand what I was trying to say, note that English is not my first language.

Please enjoy our game and if you have any bugs or error messages please let us know.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Cute and interesting game, congratulations ;)
I found only this little problem :) ,in Lauren room when you click on dirty laundry or other clickable object you double the girls.

In the Lounge Sidney disappears when you click on TV.

In gallery you see a Cosplay gallery only if you go back ... but I think it is locked for now ?
View attachment 271196 View attachment 271197
Thank you, we are aware of that bug and it was fixed. We'll be releasing the final bugfix for this game version by the end of the month. Please continue enjoying our game and let us know if you have any more bugs to report.

Reactions: Tacito

Shivan Reaper

Mar 17, 2018
Found a bug, if you time the making of the cosplay costume wrong, it will be finished on Saturday, meaning the younger sister leaves for the evening, and leaving you no way to advance to paying joey, all options either say he will be there soon so you can't do them, or don't advance time.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Found a bug, if you time the making of the cosplay costume wrong, it will be finished on Saturday, meaning the younger sister leaves for the evening, and leaving you no way to advance to paying joey, all options either say he will be there soon so you can't do them, or don't advance time.
Thanks for that..

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
This is a small bug fix for the ntr skip option, by adding this you'll add an text button in the phone that let's you switch the ntr route on/off and as a bonus you can activate the school bj in school and can switch back to normal game play through... If you have any problem with it please let me know... As you know you must add this to the ```A Familiar Venture 0.02\game```folder... Enjoy
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how to unlock event : 10 NTR, 11 & 16
Unless you have downloaded the bugfix, there is a bug with ntr event 10 where it doesn't show as completed. To get it you must have mom go to the club 3 times and then the next time the event will trigger. the scene is where she goes behind the curtain at the club with Joey. 11 is a spy-cam event where you have to have mom at 10 libido and catch her in the shower in the evening. 16 is also a spy-cam event where you need to catch Sidney in Lauren's room in the afternoon with her libido at 10.

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
Unless you have downloaded the bugfix, there is a bug with ntr event 10 where it doesn't show as completed. To get it you must have mom go to the club 3 times and then the next time the event will trigger. the scene is where she goes behind the curtain at the club with Joey. 11 is a spy-cam event where you have to have mom at 10 libido and catch her in the shower in the evening. 16 is also a spy-cam event where you need to catch Sidney in Lauren's room in the afternoon with her libido at 10.
thank's

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Is it just me, or anyone else think that the kids in this game look underage? :p Not that I'm complaining, actually when you put the kids together with their mom (who looks to be in her late 30s or early 40s at most), they actually look like a believable family together. Also, they behave in ways that seem like they haven't even reached teenage :p. Again, not complaining! I actually like the overall setting of the game. And also the MC has some minimum decency like running away from his mom when gets a boner and admitting to himself that he's a pervert - it makes him feel more relatable. Also, it's funny and adorable at the same time to see the MC take his fathers words too literally and trying to be the "man of the house". :p

Reactions: Papy.ion6984
Sep 25, 2017
Same thing happened to me. Just totally halts the entire game and you can't even do anything about it, oh well.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes