Dec 30, 2017
Got a bit of an issue, I was buying all the camera upgrades (so many, it's crazy) then just the Off button on the PC stopped working so I couldn't leave the screen.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Got a bit of an issue, I was buying all the camera upgrades (so many, it's crazy) then just the Off button on the PC stopped working so I couldn't leave the screen.
Thanks you for reporting this bug. I haven't seen it yet. I'll see if I can figure it out.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Found a bug, if you time the making of the cosplay costume wrong, it will be finished on Saturday, meaning the younger sister leaves for the evening, and leaving you no way to advance to paying joey, all options either say he will be there soon so you can't do them, or don't advance time.
Same thing happened to me. Just totally halts the entire game and you can't even do anything about it, oh well.
Just add the file in the "A Familiar Venture 0.02\game" folder and then go to your room. This will solve the problem, but it's only a temporary fix, in the full bug fix release you won't need to go to your room because the event wont start on Saturday.

First of all, camera accessories are expensive and so many, for a good photographer this are the basics... the mechanic is that with time you earn money to buy those accessories and they'll give you better photos, more likes and money... Because it's a game and you can hack it you can buy them instantly and you're not put in the situation to chose between spending your money on the accessories or helping your mom... And secondly, I can't seem to recreate the bug you presented to us, can you send me a save file, also did you add the bugfixes?

Thank you all for your help in finding this bugs and I hope you continue to enjoy the game and help us to find more of them and fix them all... Have a nice day

Reactions: GaboCAP and JohnJG
Dec 30, 2017
Just add the file in the "A Familiar Venture 0.02\game" folder and then go to your room. This will solve the problem, but it's only a temporary fix, in the full bug fix release you won't need to go to your room because the event wont start on Saturday.

First of all, camera accessories are expensive and so many, for a good photographer this are the basics... the mechanic is that with time you earn money to buy those accessories and they'll give you better photos, more likes and money... Because it's a game and you can hack it you can buy them instantly and you're not put in the situation to chose between spending your money on the accessories or helping your mom... And secondly, I can't seem to recreate the bug you presented to us, can you send me a save file, also did you add the bugfixes?

Thank you all for your help in finding this bugs and I hope you continue to enjoy the game and help us to find more of them and fix them all... Have a nice day
Nothing wrong with all the camera stuff really, it makes so much money that I don't have to worry. Just more that its funny how you can have such a huge money maker be automatic like that.
I hope that's the save file I posted, it's just it was a bit of a time after I saved, I then went to the club and watched Joey with mom once.

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
This should unlock after you have paid Sidney to make the cosplay outfit for Lauren, and then had all the scenes that follow that up until after the photo-shoot at the warehouse and posting the pictures on the internet.
I already got the scene, but the gallery is still locked

Screenshot_2019_03_30_12_06_54.jpg

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Is it just me, or anyone else think that the kids in this game look underage? :p Not that I'm complaining, actually when you put the kids together with their mom (who looks to be in her late 30s or early 40s at most), they actually look like a believable family together. Also, they behave in ways that seem like they haven't even reached teenage :p. Again, not complaining! I actually like the overall setting of the game. And also the MC has some minimum decency like running away from his mom when gets a boner and admitting to himself that he's a pervert - it makes him feel more relatable. Also, it's funny and adorable at the same time to see the MC take his fathers words too literally and trying to be the "man of the house". :p
Don't talk about charactes age because they will take down the game like they did with others.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Don't talk about charactes age because they will take down the game like they did with others.
I think it's gonna be okay, the game says that all characters are 18+ (no matter their looks). And this is F95Zone, not Patreon, after all. And if you think about Japanese games/comics, most characters look kinda underage.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Let me explain it from the perspective of a coder...
It's not about coding, but about game development.

But even from the point of view of programming, to sculpt variables into a function before deciding that it will represent this function from itself is ridiculous.

I swear that this is another attempt to create the VISIBILITY of game mechanics. But in fact, the role will play 1-2 of the values, and even then not every given range.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks again for reporting. We found the bug, and it's one that should have affected everyone. I'm surprised that you're the first to report it. We'll make sure it's fixed in our general release/bugfix that will go live tomorrow evening.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
cosplay scene isn't unlocking in the gallery, also lauren's bedroom masturbation gallery scene shows the shower one instead
Sorry, somehow I missed that one. I'll check out the other bug you reported as well. Thanks so much for reporting!

PS. I love your profile pic. Alison Brie is so hot!

Edit: Found the bug for the other gallery error, it will also be fixed in our general release/bugfix going live tomorrow evening.

Reactions: ltpika
3.50 star(s) 105 Votes