Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Events in the bathroom with a spycam.
Something like that:
View attachment 274410

But I don't know what's the event 10, sniff !
Event 7 and 10 are for Ntr, if you didn't chose this route then you should not be able to see those events, but if you did and skipped the game to the end of v0.01b, the first release had a bug and you can fix that by pressing the text button on top left of the phone that says the route you're on right now, if you press it, it'll will give you all the Ntr content at the end of v 0.01b.
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Event 7 and 10 are for Ntr, if you didn't chose this route then you should not be able to see those events, but if you did and skipped the game to the end of v0.01b, the first release had a bug and you can fix that by pressing the text button on top left of the phone that says the route you're on right now, if you press it, it'll will give you all the Ntr content at the end of v 0.01b.
View attachment 274453 View attachment 274454
TY !
I have the event 7 on/off with NTR on/off but always nothings for the event 10.
So, I surely missed this event !

Should I start a new game only for that ?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
TY !
I have the event 7 on/off with NTR on/off but always nothings for the event 10.
So, I surely missed this event !

Should I start a new game only for that ?
Have you let mom strip at the club enough times? The event triggers after 3 visits.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
i down loaded version 2b but its still the same as version 2 so what is the difference?
v0.02b
  • Several game breaking bug fixes.
  • various small bug fixes
  • New skip time button on cell phone
    • Note: time-skip button doesn't work until the intro events of the game have all taken place. If your button doesn't work, you haven't finished the intro.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
What do you have to do in this game? Nothing happens!
Did you click on the family portrait? Then you click on the characters for some background info, only the dad is critical, then you can go to the map and travel to the warehouse. etc..........

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Very enjoyable game. NTR is not an issue as can be avoided or enjoyed. good pacing to story, and enjoy where its going. A bit different to the usual plots these days, just needs a hint system. Too many games like this get repetitive and end up forever clicking though rooms trying to find what to trigger. Wrong kind of wrist strain. i cant find 14 or 16 and now think ill just leave it to next update.

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Stuck in an endless loop with the older sister in my bed and it wanting to check on the younger sister.
Groundhog Day is not fun in a game!!

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Stuck in an endless loop with the older sister in my bed and it wanting to check on the younger sister.
Groundhog Day is not fun in a game!!
Are you referring to the point in the game where you can’t sleep until you go check on your younger sister?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
what exactly does the incest patch
i can't see any difference when clicked and not click it

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
OK, TY !
I'll try to find it.
I had this scene (Ryan spying Joey private dance) and I see it in Gallery (NTR gallery slot 2)
But it's not marked done in Phone - Progress (NTR Event 10 = ???)

So I cheated with command console, and now, it's good

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I had this scene (Ryan spying Joey private dance) and I see it in Gallery (NTR gallery slot 2)
But it's not marked done in Phone - Progress (NTR Event 10 = ???)

So I cheated with command console, and now, it's good
What did you do exactly?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for that, but in the script that variable is set to change "$ forcedntrevents = 1" if you play through the ntr club scene, it must be a bug or something else happened when you played the game... I can't seem to recreate that problem, if someone else had the same problem please tell me, then I'll have to think of something else to use in the code

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Thank you for that, but in the script that variable is set to change "$ forcedntrevents = 1" if you play through the ntr club scene, it must be a bug or something else happened when you played the game... I can't seem to recreate that problem, if someone else had the same problem please tell me, then I'll have to think of something else to use in the code
Here's a save with the problem :
View attachment 2-2-LT1.save
Perhaps you can find where's the mistake.

Reactions: D.S.-sama
3.50 star(s) 107 Votes