reddave

Jun 10, 2017
Feeling a bit like a noob here.. but just spent the last 20 mins searching this thread, this site and google.. but what exactly do you do with the bug fix patch?? like do u just place it in the folder a certain folder? root? subfolder? or do u run a command in the game / use unren.. help!!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Feeling a bit like a noob here.. but just spent the last 20 mins searching this thread, this site and google.. but what exactly do you do with the bug fix patch?? like do u just place it in the folder a certain folder? root? subfolder? or do u run a command in the game / use unren.. help!!
it must be placed in the "AFamiliarVenture-0.02b-pc\game" folder

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks.... so im taking that as meaning in the root folder of the game.. is there anywhere in game I can see that this has actually loaded?
No not really, but as long as it is in the folder named "game", everything will be good. There are other folders in the game folder like, cache, saves, sfx, tl, and some other files as well. That's the folder you want it to be in.

reddave

Jun 10, 2017
No not really, but as long as it is in the folder named "game", everything will be good. There are other folders in the game folder like, cache, saves, sfx, tl, and some other files as well. That's the folder you want it to be in.
awesome got it!! I did put it in the wrong folder :)

Reactions: WillTylor

reddave

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so now the game craps out on me if i open the phone.. :(
I've tried with a save and new game both does the same..
I think i might be at the end of the playable content anyways.
Says something bout meeting uncle at warehouse but hes never there.. everything else is done..

I will just wait for next update :)

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Hi Guys!
I wanted to know what event I lost because I can not do anything to get these pictures of Sidney and the last photo of the NTR! Could someone help me with this?

sidney-horz.jpg

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hi Guys!
I wanted to know what event I lost because I can not do anything to get these pictures of Sidney and the last photo of the NTR! Could someone help me with this?

View attachment 275156
This is strange, you should have been able to get the first gallery from Sidney after you spied on her changing, the second one is her when she masturbates in the shower... and for the ntr route the second one is with your mom in the night club
Have you let mom strip at the club enough times? The event triggers after 3 visits.

Reactions: MexicanoHueBR

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
This looks like it will be a great game ! I'll keep my eye on it, but for now it seems to be "short" in content!

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
This is strange, you should have been able to get the first gallery from Sidney after you spied on her changing, the second one is her when she masturbates in the shower... and for the ntr route the second one is with your mom in the night club
Yes. And the strangest of all is that in the Progress section I only miss Event 10
honestly do not know what to do, I played from the beginning 3 times if I'm not mistaken and gives me the same result, I'm missing the photos of Sidney

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Yeah I'm still missing the first pic of Sidney's gallery even though I'v done every events already.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
The game is short on content but it took me some time to end the current version because I feel like the game is made for you to make you wait to see more content, a thing I personally don't like but overall the game is good, the idea of playing mother-son VN with your mother is really good, that idea alone would be a 9/10. Waiting to see more in the future.

Reactions: Garg22

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Do I need to start a new game with the 0.02b update, game crashes when trying to load saves from previous version? I've also installed the bugfix patch.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Do I need to start a new game with the 0.02b update, game crashes when trying to load saves from previous version? I've also installed the bugfix patch.
You need to start a new game if your saves are from the 0.01 version, if they are from the 0.02 you shouldn’t need to start a new game again. If you download the game from my patreon page, you don’t need the bug fix patch.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Yes. And the strangest of all is that in the Progress section I only miss Event 10
honestly do not know what to do, I played from the beginning 3 times if I'm not mistaken and gives me the same result, I'm missing the photos of Sidney
Yeah I'm still missing the first pic of Sidney's gallery even though I'v done every events already.
I have the same problem with Event 10 but I cheat it.
Look my posts (#745 to #747 and #749)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-02b-willtylor.24965/post-1762407
Did you skip at the end of 0.01b, what route did you use... please tell me more detailed because I can't seem to recreate the problems

Reactions: Dsinclar69

junior X

Mar 28, 2019
Hi !

There isn't EVENT 17 ?

I have all event on my phone, but i can't find what i do to finish event 17 .

Thank.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to get these two scenes? I have played through what appears to be everything- and when you click on the "???" in the phone it just says to "check the portrait". I have checked the portrait several times and noting new happens.
Any info is appreciated. :)
(I know the cheerleader stuff is the ntr path, so, uh- no. Lol

1554499703307.png 1554499748008.png

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes