satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Hi,

I have some events missing, and I just read there are some kind of school elections I'm sure I missed and I don't know how to start, since I don't see any progress during the two weeks I've played after doing everything I had available:

Event 15 (this is NTR, and is shown with red ???, so I'm avoiding it intentionally)
Event 31 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 32 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 35 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 39 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 42 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 43 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 60 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 62 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 68 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 71 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)

The last event I have in Event 75. How can I unlock all the others? Are they NTR related? All of them? Also the school election? How to unlock that?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I forgot to specify, I finished all three photoshoot events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

I have some events missing, and I just read there are some kind of school elections I'm sure I missed and I don't know how to start, since I don't see any progress during the two weeks I've played after doing everything I had available:

Event 15 (this is NTR, and is shown with red ???, so I'm avoiding it intentionally)
Event 31 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 32 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 35 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 39 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 42 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 43 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 60 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 62 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 68 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)
Event 71 is not shown at all (maybe related to event 15?)

The last event I have in Event 75. How can I unlock all the others? Are they NTR related? All of them? Also the school election? How to unlock that?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I forgot to specify, I finished all three photoshoot events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm guessing you're missing some of the mandy and cami events. Post your save and I can tell you what to do next.

BiscuitCultist

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone else having an issue where the top options to progress the archery photo shoot are unable to be access on the screen?

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017
I am assuming he means the Womb Raider shoot, since the clickable to start it is a bow.

With any of the photo-shoots, it seems that once you open up enough options, some of them appear off the top of the screen. I haven't tried from the beginning, so I don't know if it is like this from the get-go, but it looks like there are too many choice/menu selections to actually fit on the screen for the size. I'm running at 1080P and the full choice menu doesn't fit.

Untitled 1.png

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Hope we get more of the coy, seductive, Jackie that appears at the end of the photoshoot.

Where she's grappling with the taboo of having a sexual relationship with her son, yet reveling in it all the same.

Was very hot.

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am assuming he means the Womb Raider shoot, since the clickable to start it is a bow.

With any of the photo-shoots, it seems that once you open up enough options, some of them appear off the top of the screen. I haven't tried from the beginning, so I don't know if it is like this from the get-go, but it looks like there are too many choice/menu selections to actually fit on the screen for the size. I'm running at 1080P and the full choice menu doesn't fit.

View attachment 1841951

Hmm, I'm not sure how one would fix that.

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
How to unlock the last 2 scenes of sindey's gallery?. Even unlocking the gallery from the cell phone, those scenes appear blocked

abazzzi

Dec 21, 2021
Maan,the best scene in the game is pool scene,ı love that kind of sneaky shit.I hope next update contains more scene beetween Matt and mom.

Anon26

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, for some unknown reason I can't launch event 80. It's been visible for the past 2 weeks but nothing different occurs on saturday early morning. Any idea? Do you know if certain levels are required (libido, sub...)? Thanks

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi, for some unknown reason I can't launch event 80. It's been visible for the past 2 weeks but nothing different occurs on saturday early morning. Any idea? Do you know if certain levels are required (libido, sub...)? Thanks
You will need libido to be at 10 but you should still see an option to knock.

I have seen a small number of people run into a bug where it doesn't trigger related to their persistent file.

Do this, open the console (shift-O)
then type in the following and hit enter.
jump lauren_bath_fuck

That will force the event to start.

Reactions: StyleHG and Anon26

whrae

Mar 31, 2021
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Does the NTR with the mom ends only in a assjob to Joey at strip club??

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes