songohan005

Dec 18, 2021
Can someone help me with unlocking the gallery.
I tried using DS to unlock the hidden card, but instead of unlocking them it locked what I had.
I have the latest version 0.08_v1

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Should I try this? Are any of the characters slow burn or is it pretty see her do her stuff with no romance? I like it when they hate my guts at first like alternate existence.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
play this kind of games aren't worthy, when they start since first version, they haven't most of the time, sex scenes ...just teasing, when they keep developing and reach a mid way or something similar, it just sucks because you want more but there is no content, and when they become infinite you have to play it since the start almost all the times cause you will forget yes or yes context...fuck it just sucks bro, but i like the game

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Game Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
A Family Venture [v0.08 v1b] [WillTylor] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (4.3GB --> 524MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (4.26GB --> 488MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial.
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools I Use: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
i can't get the new content to work and i cycled through through two weeks and still nothing past 90. any ideas how to trigger?
The new scene is triggered through the NTR event at the club in Joey's office. If you've already played that event you can open you console in game by typing "Shift + o" then in the console type "jump mom_bumps_sidney" close the console with esc to play out the scene and trigger the new scene. For the scene to trigger you have to be on the ntr path, and have already played the ntr event where Jacky gives Joey a lapdance in the club.

NOTE: This scene is not part of the game! This was commissioned by one of my supporters (kingkoopa) and placed into the game as a reward for those on the ntr path. You will not like this scene if you don't like NTR! Please do not accuse me of favoring the NTR path over the loyalty one, I was just paid well to create this noncanonical event.

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes