Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
LOL, another game where Kingkoopa commissioned some NTR noncanonical scenes. Guess the shitstorm at Milfcreek was so successful, he thought he'd throw some cash at this game as well. Meanwhile, the game progression has dragged on for so long that most of us have to restart the game every update just to remember where the frig we are and what were we working on.

Oh well, I dumped this game last update. I'm tired of replaying it, only to get to more teasing and no conclusions with anything. If I ever see a [Completed] tag on this (in about 5 years at this pace) then I might give it a final play through.

It's depressing seeing so many good games fall into the "dairy farm" mode, instead of being completed and then a new project started. Guess it's human nature to suck a tit dry.
Doubt you would have kept that same energy if the scene was vanilla.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like it was a bug in how the event completes. You needed to have 10 affection before it would complete. I've completed the task then lowered her affection back down to three (not sure if you were avoiding that stat or not).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ah no. The .08a release was the alpha build. This is the main release with bug and spelling fixes. There was also a non-cannon scene added that one of the devs supporters commissioned. It's a pretty good scene and worth playing if you havn't already.

If you're an NTR fan there's good news for you coming up. The dev posted some previews today for the August update. Looks like the VIP section of Joey's club is being added. Should Jacky decide to work there for more money then high rollers from Joey's club will be able to have her do all sorts of things in there.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is the main supporter release. It just has bug/spelling fixes and one non-cannon NTR scene.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes