strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ah no. The .08a release was the alpha build. This is the main release with bug and spelling fixes. There was also a non-cannon scene added that one of the devs supporters commissioned. It's a pretty good scene and worth playing if you havn't already.

If you're an NTR fan there's good news for you coming up. The dev posted some previews today for the August update. Looks like the VIP section of Joey's club is being added. Should Jacky decide to work there for more money then high rollers from Joey's club will be able to have her do all sorts of things in there.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
This is the main supporter release. It just has bug/spelling fixes and one non-cannon NTR scene.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Soo, let me get this straight..... I checked like two pages of posts before.... Im playing NTR route and have 90 quests done since the last update.... I checked slepping one week and nothing triggered... So theres no new events at all in this update beside the NTR poker event in the gallery??????

BTW, got tired of Harem games and love all kinds of NTR sex beside MC, and this Poker event was Daaaaaamn booooring :(

And where are the 640 new images Dev ment in the changelog????

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Soo, let me get this straight..... I checked like two pages of posts before.... Im playing NTR route and have 90 quests done since the last update.... I checked slepping one week and nothing triggered... So theres no new events at all in this update beside the NTR poker event in the gallery??????

BTW, got tired of Harem games and love all kinds of NTR sex beside MC, and this Poker event was Daaaaaamn booooring :(

And where are the 640 new images Dev ment in the changelog????
This is the main supporter release being leaked. It just has bug/spelling fixes and one non-cannon NTR scene. It is not the next update. The next one is set for August.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
This is the main supporter release being leaked. It just has bug/spelling fixes and one non-cannon NTR scene. It is not the next update. The next one is set for August.
I still dont get it..... If the main supporter version is leaked, where are the 640 new images????

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes