strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Here's the change logs.

640 (alpha) +93 (beta) new images

The (alpha) was what was leaked earlier on F95. The (beta) is what's been leaked now.

Make sense?

Panther7

Jan 27, 2021
I cant seem to intervene when Jacky is masturbating in her room, it only lets me check the spy cam. Been trying every angle to get in done, but no dice. Am I missing something?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I cant seem to intervene when Jacky is masturbating in her room, it only lets me check the spy cam. Been trying every angle to get in done, but no dice. Am I missing something?
Make sure you're doing it at night not in the morning.
Easy way to kick it off is interrupt her in the bathroom and then go to her room.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Who gets pregnant in this game and what's the extent of the pregnancy content?
If you play the game you will see a Christmas special that will have the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future come visit. The Ghost of the Future shows us that the MC got all 3 ladies pregnant if the MC cock blocks his Dad when the Ghost of the Past shows a young Jackie. But right now no one can get pregnant yet. You might actually get a chance to knock up your Aunt, cousin and a girl from school later on in future updates.

nevermore74

Aug 9, 2019
Is there a bug into Event 28 ? Every time i'm looking the hint my thoughts are "I need to keep taking these HTBYD pictures xithe Lauren untill we'got every kind of picture we need". But I've completed all the steps of photo-shot session, till she blow me. Did I missed something ?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Is there a bug into Event 28 ? Every time i'm looking the hint my thoughts are "I need to keep taking these HTBYD pictures xithe Lauren untill we'got every kind of picture we need". But I've completed all the steps of photo-shot session, till she blow me. Did I missed something ?
No, we've seen that before. Sometimes it'll complete the on the next monday, other times you have to do both options at the end. Even if you can't get it to finish don't worry, it won't stop you from progressing.

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
The visuals and the tags look great, but god damn every time I try to play the game I get to the sandbox mode and it just crushes my interest. I would love to see the developer (or a modder) make a virtual novel/kinetic novel version of this game (or a VN/kinetic game mode).

Just a thought.

songohan005

Dec 18, 2021
For those who want to unlock the gallery, copy-paste the following line in the console to unlock everything up to version version 0.08_v1.
Code:
persistent.gal_mom_1 = True;persistent.gal_mom_2 = True;persistent.gal_mom_3 = True;persistent.gal_mom_4 = True;persistent.gal_mom_5 = True;persistent.gal_mom_6 = True;persistent.gal_mom_7 = True;persistent.gal_mom_8 = True;persistent.gal_mom_9 = True;persistent.gal_mom_10 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_1 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_2 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_3 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_4 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_5 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_6 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_7 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_8 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_9 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_10 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_1 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_2 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_3 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_4 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_5 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_6 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_7 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_8 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_9 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_10 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_11 = True;persistent.gal_Mandy_1 = True;persistent.gal_Mandy_2 = True;persistent.gal_Mandy_3 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_1 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_2 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_3 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_4 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_5 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_6 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_7 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_8 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_9 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_10 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_1 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_2 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_3 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_4 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_5 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_6 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_7 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_8 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_9 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_10 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_1 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_2 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_3 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_4 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_5 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_6 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_7 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_8 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_9 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_10 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_1 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_2 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_3 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_4 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_5 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_6 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_7 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_8 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_9 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_10 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_1 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_2 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_3 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_4 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_5 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_6 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_7 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_8 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_9 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_10 = True;persistent.gal_harem_1 = True;persistent.gal_harem_2 = True;persistent.gal_harem_3 = True;persistent.gal_harem_4 = True;persistent.gal_harem_5 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_1 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_2 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_3 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_5 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_S_3 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_S_K = True

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I am also having trouble with the new events. I stop her in the bathroom and her room. Her sexual frustration is high enough, but still can't get it to progress. Same with her sister. Is there another stat that has to be at a certain number to get the progression? Need a better hint system.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I am also having trouble with the new events. I stop her in the bathroom and her room. Her sexual frustration is high enough, but still can't get it to progress. Same with her sister. Is there another stat that has to be at a certain number to get the progression? Need a better hint system.
No other stat. The first time you can help her has to be in the bathroom. After you do that you can do it in the office.
For Cami, pussy block Jacky in the bathroom then go to her room at night.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
So, what about the facecards? I just found 4 of them, all around the house, where must search the rest and how are them winables?

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Finally got mom in the bathroom to activate, but still no luck with the Aunt. Libido at 10, Submission at 37, Affection at 27, Respect at 5, and Anger at 0. Give her the wine. She thinks about the offer to dance, but when I go for the touching she just gets mad and sends me away. Help!!!

brunouserer

Jun 29, 2020
For those who want to unlock the gallery, copy-paste the following line in the console to unlock everything up to version version 0.08_v1.
Code:
persistent.gal_mom_1 = True;persistent.gal_mom_2 = True;persistent.gal_mom_3 = True;persistent.gal_mom_4 = True;persistent.gal_mom_5 = True;persistent.gal_mom_6 = True;persistent.gal_mom_7 = True;persistent.gal_mom_8 = True;persistent.gal_mom_9 = True;persistent.gal_mom_10 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_1 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_2 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_3 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_4 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_5 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_6 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_7 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_8 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_9 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_10 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_1 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_2 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_3 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_4 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_5 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_6 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_7 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_8 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_9 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_10 = True;persistent.gal_Sidney_11 = True;persistent.gal_Mandy_1 = True;persistent.gal_Mandy_2 = True;persistent.gal_Mandy_3 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_1 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_2 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_3 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_4 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_5 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_6 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_7 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_8 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_9 = True;persistent.gal_Lauren_Sidney_10 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_1 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_2 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_3 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_4 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_5 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_6 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_7 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_8 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_9 = True;persistent.gal_auntie_10 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_1 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_2 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_3 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_4 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_5 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_6 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_7 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_8 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_9 = True;persistent.gal_other_girls_10 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_1 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_2 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_3 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_4 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_5 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_6 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_7 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_8 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_9 = True;persistent.gal_NTR_10 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_1 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_2 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_3 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_4 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_5 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_6 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_7 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_8 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_9 = True;persistent.gal_Cosplay_10 = True;persistent.gal_harem_1 = True;persistent.gal_harem_2 = True;persistent.gal_harem_3 = True;persistent.gal_harem_4 = True;persistent.gal_harem_5 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_1 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_2 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_3 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_H_5 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_S_3 = True;persistent.gal_Cards_S_K = True

What do you mean by console? where should I paste that ?

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes