SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The visuals and the tags look great, but god damn every time I try to play the game I get to the sandbox mode and it just crushes my interest. I would love to see the developer (or a modder) make a virtual novel/kinetic novel version of this game (or a VN/kinetic game mode).

Just a thought.
You know what's funny? I have the same reaction as you with sandbox plus I am not a fan of incest, but for some reason, I enjoy this game. Stick with it a bit... the sandbox aspect is not that bad as long as you use the tasks list in the phone to keep track of what you are doing.

Reactions: strenif

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
could some charitable soul give me a hand with my next questions.
1- I can't activate the event n°46 (I think it's bugged because I have all the other events finished, I go to the photo session and it tells me that I must read at night but the option doesn't appear, I already have the 3 books).
2- what's new in this update because I don't see anything new on my cell phone.

Reactions: Looks99

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
If you updated from v0.07, a lot of things, just read the log.

If you updated from v0.08 v1a, then you're mostly fucked, because nothing new out of a NTR scene is added according to dev's message.

EDIT: this is the log:

• 640 (alpha) +93 (beta) new images
• 28 (a) + 3 (b) new animations
• 4235(a) + 406(b) lines of dialogue
• New event tracking system
• 10 new quest events
• (beta version) 1 new noncanonical commissioned NTR event. Only unlocked if you are on the NTR path. (Thanks kingkoopa!)
• New hidden and winnable images. 6(a) + 6(b) new facecards
•Spanish translation included in main build (change language under options in the main menu)

Treat (beta) or (b) as things added from last update, which was (alpha) or (a). I assume those 93 new images and 3 new animations are related to events already done in my savegame, because I couldn't find anything new (I don't go the NTR route)

Reactions: strenif

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I wondered if is there a use in raising the level of affection for one of the characters very high? Jacky, for e.g, is no more affectionate at 10 pts than she is at 65.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
could some charitable soul give me a hand with my next questions.
1- I can't activate the event n°46 (I think it's bugged because I have all the other events finished, I go to the photo session and it tells me that I must read at night but the option doesn't appear, I already have the 3 books).
Did you go get the 3 books at the warehouse? I sometime forget to get the items too :)

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
Did you go get the 3 books at the warehouse? I sometime forget to get the items too :)
I think the game is bugged in the backpack only two books when I want to buy the 3rd one it tells me that I already have enough of that product. I already went to the store and I have nothing to withdraw.
starting a game again frustrates me but I have no choice.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
If you updated from v0.07, a lot of things, just read the log.

If you updated from v0.08 v1a, then you're mostly fucked, because nothing new out of a NTR scene is added according to dev's message.

EDIT: this is the log:

• 640 (alpha) +93 (beta) new images
• 28 (a) + 3 (b) new animations
• 4235(a) + 406(b) lines of dialogue
• New event tracking system
• 10 new quest events
• (beta version) 1 new noncanonical commissioned NTR event. Only unlocked if you are on the NTR path. (Thanks kingkoopa!)
• New hidden and winnable images. 6(a) + 6(b) new facecards
•Spanish translation included in main build (change language under options in the main menu)

Treat (beta) or (b) as things added from last update, which was (alpha) or (a). I assume those 93 new images and 3 new animations are related to events already done in my savegame, because I couldn't find anything new (I don't go the NTR route)
Yes i can confirm that if u had v0.08 v1a there is nothing new whats worth to explore at version v1b.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think the game is bugged in the backpack only two books when I want to buy the 3rd one it tells me that I already have enough of that product. I already went to the store and I have nothing to withdraw.
starting a game again frustrates me but I have no choice.
Try this. Go to this site: enter your save file (e.g: 10-3 LT1.save)
look for the line: invph_book3 and type 1 instead of zero (0)>(1)
Go to the bottom of the page and download your new save, and put it back in the folder (copy of original in a safe place, and overwrite it in the folder) Restart the game.
You should have your 3rd book in your backpack

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
OK, I think I enabled the "Loyalty Route" using the phone walk through. And after following mom and watching her at the club, I noticed while using the phone info (quest help)....it says "NTR Event 15". WTF? Is loyalty mode enabled by default, and should I be seeing any NTR in my list of quests enabling Loyalty choice?

Seeing the use of NTR in an event, I'm not sure if my loyalty choice was properly enabled.

I've included a few images (one with the screen showing Loyalty enabled...I think enabled. And the other showing the NTR event on my phone.)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
OK, I think I enabled the "Loyalty Route" using the phone walk through. And after following mom and watching her at the club, I noticed while using the phone info (quest help)....it says "NTR Event 15". WTF? Is loyalty mode enabled by default, and should I be seeing any NTR in my list of quests enabling Loyalty choice?

Seeing the use of NTR in an event, I'm not sure if my loyalty choice was properly enabled.

I've included a few images (one with the screen showing Loyalty enabled...I think enabled. And the other showing the NTR event on my phone.)
This scene is activated if you don't pay the debt to the mobs 3 times in a row. I don't think the NTR/Loyalty button can avoid it. You just gotta avoid letting Jackie go to the club the third time

Reactions: MrBenny
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes