clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Really appreciate the reply and yeah I will try to take your advice on how to look at it. I just assumed it was all stuff that the mafia would force them to do and wish I would've stuck with that assumption. But, curiosity got the better of me and I searched it out here on the forum a bit to get more details. But I'll try not to let it kill the cat in this case. ;)
It's a fun game, I think.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Yea it's the first sandbox style one I've got into and it also has inspired me to take another look at similar ones that it gives shots out to like Big Brother and Man of the House.
I suggest you based on your comments MotH, Mystwood Manor, BB another Story. the Original Big Brother is quite controvesial with this NTR stuff, and this game where it is !00% avoidable.
WillTylor apologies for mentioning other games in your tread, I feel it as a bit disrepecting the Developer, so I usually avoid it just wanted to give him a Heads up

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
I suggest you based on your comments MotH, Mystwood Manor, BB another Story. the Original Big Brother is quite controvesial with this NTR stuff, and this game where it is !00% avoidable.
WillTylor apologies for mentioning other games in your tread, I feel it as a bit disrepecting the Developer, so I usually avoid it just wanted to give him a Heads up
Thanks! Will follow your advice on the original BB.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will the mother have sex with her son's friend( black dude)
You don't want to spoil it, do you?
No worries! I don't mind if you mention other games, especially that the solid games you were mentioning were an inspiration to me! You'll notice I plug other games in my game, and we have a discord channel devoted to promoting other games. There are some really amazing dev's and content out there, and I love it when we can be of service to help others find it.

Puddihaha

Sep 9, 2022
Try not to think of it like that. Ignore the ntr route completely. If you didn't know that route existed, you would never think that Lauren would be capable of doing such a thing. And so, Because you take good care of her, she wouldn't, and isn't. In real life, Just about any girl who might like you, isn't going to keep liking you if you don't keep showing her love and respect, and thus will eventually ntr you, maybe not with an entire school, but you get my meaning. If you take care of Lauren, she will be your closest ally, friend, and lover.
You are totally right, and I just want to say I really enjoyed the ntr route in your game, love the way you made it and how it slowly builds up, can't wait to see how it continues - the pool scene with Jacky and Matt gave me a lot of ideas... And maybe Sidney? (or what if Mr. Peterson gets out and into the park again):p

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
You are totally right, and I just want to say I really enjoyed the ntr route in your game, love the way you made it and how it slowly builds up, can't wait to see how it continues - the pool scene with Jacky and Matt gave me a lot of ideas... And maybe Sidney? (or what if Mr. Peterson gets out and into the park again):p
Mr. Peterson I think is one of my favorite side characters. He made me laugh in every scene.
The only ones that beat him out are the two guards in 4Elements. I don't think anyone can beat them in just knee slapping funny dialog.

Reactions: vendarr

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
Really appreciate the reply and yeah I will try to take your advice on how to look at it. I just assumed it was all stuff that the mafia would force them to do and wish I would've stuck with that assumption. But, curiosity got the better of me and I searched it out here on the forum a bit to get more details. But I'll try not to let it kill the cat in this case. ;)
Try not to think of it like that. Ignore the ntr route completely. If you didn't know that route existed, you would never think that Lauren would be capable of doing such a thing. And so, Because you take good care of her, she wouldn't, and isn't. In real life, Just about any girl who might like you, isn't going to keep liking you if you don't keep showing her love and respect, and thus will eventually ntr you, maybe not with an entire school, but you get my meaning. If you take care of Lauren, she will be your closest ally, friend, and lover.
Upon further reflection of your game I had an idea of how fans with my attitude would better be able to deal with the dual nature of your game. Simply a suggestion for you to take under consideration of course but I think it would solve my issue at least. A very satisfying vengeful ending for the loyalty route lol. A brutal death for Joey and steal Matt's women and ruin his basketball career! Just ideas. :LOL:(y);)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Upon further reflection of your game I had an idea of how fans with my attitude would better be able to deal with the dual nature of your game. Simply a suggestion for you to take under consideration of course but I think it would solve my issue at least. A very satisfying vengeful ending for the loyalty route lol. A brutal death for Joey and steal Matt's women and ruin his basketball career! Just ideas. :LOL:(y);)
So you havn't played the x-mas event then =D

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
So you havn't played the x-mas event then =D
Guess I need to go back and play through it again. Pretty much skipped through it cause it was a dream sequence and wanted to get back to the main story. I remember something about Joey but his end in the loyalty route is pretty obvious and I was just wanting to emphasize that it needs to be BRUTAL. :LOL:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
Just continue playing Loyality Route, you will be satisfied ;) Help Lauren to win the elections
Yeah getting close to the end of that storyline I think and I already see Megan coming but just hope there's a lot more to it. Since he's still trying for Jacky after being told back off I wanna cuck him to the point of suicide (that will probably even give the ntr fans a thrill lol.) (y)

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I wanna cuck him to the point of suicide (that will probably even give the ntr fans a thrill lol.)
You are ruthless lol, I always admire the imersion that you show,
but it is hinted, you already are banging his Stepmom, you lure his toy away from him, don't know if you already did the stuff with agent Diaz, but I see a big can of cuck comming his way.

Reactions: binkdink420

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Ok I haven't got that far yet I guess,right now I'm at the part were the mc does the photoshoot with Megan and his mom.
Please correct me if I´m wrong, It is a bit of a sandbox, you can switch to Sidney, and have sex all night and then return to Jacky and Megan, only exeption is the election rally with Lauren, where once initiated, you can´t stop.

binkdink420

Aug 11, 2022
You are ruthless lol, I always admire the imersion that you show,
but it is hinted, you already are banging his Stepmom, you lure his toy away from him, don't know if you already did the stuff with agent Diaz, but I see a big can of cuck comming his way.
:) (y) (y)

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Please correct me if I´m wrong, It is a bit of a sandbox, you can switch to Sidney, and have sex all night and then return to Jacky and Megan, only exeption is the election rally with Lauren, where once initiated, you can´t stop.
So far all I get with Sidney is 69 position at night.

3.50 star(s) 105 Votes