JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Just finished what was posted, interesting... Let's see how next update goes...

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
There’s been some talk on the Discord, Patreon page, and here, that people are concerned that this is turning into an NTR focused game. So I just want to reiterate what I’ve posted before.

A good story has conflict and consequences to actions. In this story the object of the game is to harem the girls in your family, and the consequences of making poor choices and poor money management are NTR situations. So if you are playing smart, you should have no problem avoiding NTR. And as much as some people hate it, I think I’ve found the perfect way to motivate players to play smart. If however you are a glutton for punishment, and enjoy an NTR scene here and there, well this game has something for you too.

And while making choices that lead to the NTR consequences may seem to offer some more immediate satisfaction in the short run, what kinds of events will you be missing out on in the future if you’d only have protected the girls and made them feel indebted to you for keeping them safe and provided for?

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I've started making video walkthroughs of my game whenever I'm waiting on images to finish rendering. So far I've got up to the end of week 1. Check them on my channel if you need any help. -More video walkthroughs to come-

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I've started making video walkthroughs of my game whenever I'm waiting on images to finish rendering. So far I've got up to the end of week 1. Check them on my channel if you need any help. -More video walkthroughs to come-
@D.S.-sama
i dont know if installed the bug fix correctly i placed it in the game file i spiked the tea but i still cant do anything in the room at night for some reason

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@D.S.-sama
i dont know if installed the bug fix correctly i placed it in the game file i spiked the tea but i still cant do anything in the room at night for some reason
The bug fix must be in the folder named "game", but still I don't remember having a bug with that part of the game or making any fix for it...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
If you download the game from Patreon or Subscribestar, you won’t need the bug fix.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If you download the game from Patreon or Subscribestar, you won’t need the bug fix.
@D.S.-sama

i downloaded the game from here like i always do i read somewhere if you installed the spy cam before getting the drugged tea night scenes then you cant get them

im currently missing 1 scene from Mom 1 scene from little sister 2 scenes from older sister thats why i was wondering if the bug fix for the problem im having i can upload my save if you want to look at it

the scene im missing from the mom is before the masturbation scene and the same one im missing from the little sister is before the masturbation scene

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@D.S.-sama

i downloaded the game from here like i always do i read somewhere if you installed the spy cam before getting the drugged tea night scenes then you cant get them

im currently missing 1 scene from Mom 1 scene from little sister 2 scenes from older sister thats why i was wondering if the bug fix for the problem im having i can upload my save if you want to look at it

the scene im missing from the mom is before the masturbation scene and the same one im missing from the little sister is before the masturbation scene
From what I see in the save file you need Jacky's masturbation scene in the bathroom that you get by making her libido to 10 (Event 11) - you didn't go the NTR route so you won't get her last scene (NTR Event 10), Lauren's masturbation scene in the bathroom that you get by making her libido to 10 (Event 13) and Sidney's masturbation scene in Lauren's room that you get by making her libido to 10 (Event 16). And I don't get any bugs from it... Hope this helped you figure it out.

Edit: also you should go to the games 's page for help and bug reporting, it's easier and faster

Last edited:

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I'm liking this game a lot so far. While I personally don't like NTR I don't mind that it's in the game since you can avoid it more or less just by playing well. I'm curious if we'll be missing out on a lot if we make the choice not to share though. Will there be a way to get the cheerleader on the non-NTR path?

Reactions: strenif

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'm liking this game a lot so far. While I personally don't like NTR I don't mind that it's in the game since you can avoid it more or less just by playing well. I'm curious if we'll be missing out on a lot if we make the choice not to share though. Will there be a way to get the cheerleader on the non-NTR path?
I'm glad you're liking the game. To answer your question, no matter what path you take you will be missing out on the content from the other path. My goal is to keep the paths as even as possible. As far as the cheerleader goes, she may get into the storyline of the loyalty path somehow. My partner D.S.-Sama really want's me to get her in on both paths, so I may just do it for him.

• Love
Reactions: D.S.-sama

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anyone have the cheat mod for said game because i have to go to a higher patronage payment to get it
and i will not let myself be rippedoff

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
How are you getting 'ripped off'?

Not that you even need to cheat in the game but looking at the patreon levels I don't see anything about a cheat mod?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If only MC was a real man instead of kid looking teenage boy... That game would be fantastic.

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes