Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
We’ve seen this error before, but it’s been a while, and I can’t remember exactly what caused it. One of the things that might cause it is you used a mod or the console to edit the girls stats, but I’m not sure which stat triggers this bug, so you might want to wait until after that event to change any of the stats. Another possibility is that you downloaded the game from this site but didn’t install the bugfix patch correctly, or at all. The easiest remedy for this is to download the game from either my or my page, since they don’t need the bug-fix file. You can see if either of these things fixes the bug, if not, I’ll try to dig deeper and see what else might be causing it.
Well, I did adjust the stats, and I did not install the bugfix patch because nofile.io could not be reached. I just checked again, and still can't get there. I'll try again later. Thanks for the tips.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
I've been trying to direct my patrons over there. I've even emailed them all individually offering to up them a tier if they'd switch over. I only had 9 take me up on it. If you can think of a good idea to get them to switch, let me know. And I'm glad you liked the game!
thanks for the reply.. there's one more dev who was having problems with Patreon, so what he did was ... he switched over to Subscribestar and let his partons know that they can stay on Patreon but they will be provided a to the latest version of the game upon release.

so basically that's what you can do.

i think the dev was Kinney, who's making inevitable relations;

you can ask him how he's managing !

let me know how it goes !

i can't wait for the next version of content for your game !

hope you get back on track soon !

Reactions: WillTylor
Feb 7, 2018
I’m leaning towards yes. I’ve come up with a few scenarios where it happens, and I’ve got to say I kind of like the idea. I’m curious though if people would be as passionate against that as they are NTR. If anyone has an opinion let us know how you feel about it on this thread, cuz so far I’m not completely sold on the idea.
I have never seen anyone be against preg content. Not it being their cup of tea? Sure. But actually hating it? I do not believe so.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just find this game right now. I just need to understand one thing... How hard is avoid NTR?
I read this

And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.

If i read it well if i do not pay them.... they fuck mc's mother or sisters?
So how hard is the avoid thing? There is some cheat thing that i can use to raise money so to not fear the intere thing?
Anyway how hard in general is the avoid thing?
Thank you

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys i just find this game right now. I just need to understand one thing... How hard is avoid NTR?
It's pretty easy. Just manage your money so that you have enough to pay the mob at the end of each week. There's no hidden NTR traps.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wait on the hidden cameras till the older sister is kicked to sleeping on the couch. You won't be able to install them till after that is done anyway.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
You have to go visit Lauren’s bedroom on a weekday during the afternoon, and then after you can fap to Sidney’s pictures on the computer.
Hi i hope you can help, im going there at that time and the door is locked and tells me that i need a spycam. Thing is i already have a spycam on her room so i don't know why is telling me that.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
When is the new version coming out?
Our goal is the second week in June, that’s fairly tentative though, since at the same time we’re working on the update, we’re also trying to jump through the hoops Patreon keeps placing in front of us.
Hi i hope you can help, im going there at that time and the door is locked and tells me that i need a spycam. Thing is i already have a spycam on her room so i don't know why is telling me that.
I’m not positive why this is happening, but if I had to guess, I think either an event has been triggered too early as a result of changing the girls stats on the console or through a mod, or you are playing the version from F95 without installing the bugfix patch correctly, or not at all. You can download the latest free version of the game at my or pages, those versions don’t need a bugfix.

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Our goal is the second week in June, that’s fairly tentative though, since at the same time we’re working on the update, we’re also trying to jump through the hoops Patreon keeps placing in front of us.

I’m not positive why this is happening, but if I had to guess, I think either an event has been triggered too early as a result of changing the girls stats on the console or through a mod, or you are playing the version from F95 without installing the bugfix patch correctly, or not at all. You can download the latest free version of the game at my or pages, those versions don’t need a bugfix.
I managed to figure it out. The scene missing was Sidney masturbating and i needed of course her libido on 10 so that's solved. I keep the comment however because the message it gives when she is changing without masturbation makes me think i can see her changing through the spycam and that doesn't seem to be the case, so maybe you'll find knowing that helpful to avoid possible bugs that may cause. I'll add that im not using any mod or console command and im using the f95 version with the patch.

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I managed to figure it out. The scene missing was Sidney masturbating and i needed of course her libido on 10 so that's solved. I keep the comment however because the message it gives when she is changing without masturbation makes me think i can see her changing through the spycam and that doesn't seem to be the case, so maybe you'll find knowing that helpful to avoid possible bugs that may cause. I'll add that im not using any mod or console command and im using the f95 version with the patch.
Thank you for letting me know, It sounds like you might have found a bug we don't know about yet. Going to the room in the afternoon should trigger an option for you to spy on Sidney, and you just see her working on her computer on the bed without a shirt on. Would you mind posting your save game so I can have a look at it? -Thanks!!_

kanon92

Dec 27, 2017
Thank you for letting me know, It sounds like you might have found a bug we don't know about yet. Going to the room in the afternoon should trigger an option for you to spy on Sidney, and you just see her working on her computer on the bed without a shirt on. Would you mind posting your save game so I can have a look at it? -Thanks!!_
Hope this is what you need.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes