BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
How far can you go with the mafia ntr? Is it just the mother for now and stripping?
I saw her giving him a lap dance and almost going all the way.
A message to the son of what will happen if he misses any more pays.
The rest will be seen in the next version.

Reactions: TheVicarious

zed100

Mar 26, 2019
I'm on a mac and never seem to be able to open the files, they always look like the image I've pasted below and don't open. Do I need a certain program to run them?! Also I can't open the windows version with wine, it says "could not execute...is [the file name] missing"? Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Ok. Lets see. After some playing a first summary.

>This needs much work.<
Pro:
  • Graphics style looks overall nice, render-quali is very good.
  • Base story is ok. Mom + Sisters is nothing much new; on the other side, the dad in jail and with mafia is interesting.
Contra:
  • Teen chars look really a bit too young. It's like the (big) heads of 16-17 year old people mounted on the body of 12-13 aged. Does'nt fit, looks Frankenstein'ish and a turn-off.
  • Main map looks like squish. Icons and bg hurt the eyes.
  • House navigation is'nt good. A simple top-down clickable house-plan or door-room navigation would be better imho.
  • Image size only std HD. FullHD is minimum this days.
Bugs: Sidney sleeps on the couch and in bed with Lauren at the same time. Mom send me to her office and i land before the bathdoor@home. ->Cannot find office.
Notes:
- Webp images should by now standard with all the pro's. There is even a lossless mode wich is more efficient as other formats. (Or does mankind still write on stone-plates? :whistle: )
- I did take a look in the dir-structur and noticed the "interface-images" dir with 145/163 images is 2 times there. :oops: A messy project struct slows the progress or worse...

The game is still young so i will look again and see. Keep it up. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtleboi94

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok. Lets see. After some playing a first summary.

>This needs much work.<
Pro:
  • Graphics style looks overall nice, render-quali is very good.
  • Base story is ok. Mom + Sisters is nothing much new; on the other side, the dad in jail and with mafia is interesting.
Contra:
  • Teen chars look really a bit too young. It's like the (big) heads of 16-17 year old people mounted on the body of 12-13 aged. Does'nt fit, looks Frankenstein'ish and a turn-off.
  • Main map looks like squish. Icons and bg hurt the eyes.
  • House navigation is'nt good. A simple top-down clickable house-plan or door-room navigation would be better imho.
Bugs: Sidney sleeps on the couch and in bed with Lauren at the same time. Mom send me to her office and i land before the bathdoor@home. ->Cannot find office.
Notes:
- Webp images should by now standard with all the pro's. There is even a lossless mode. (Or does mankind still write on stone-plates?)
- I did take a look in the dir-structur and noticed the "interface-images" dir with 145/163 images is 2 times there. :oops: A messy project struct slows the progress or worse...

The game is still young so i will look again and see. Keep it up. ;)
Thanks for the critique. This game is the product of a beginner developer and beginner Daz user. A lot of the coding and navigation in the game are products of “how to Ren’py for beginners.” After my first game release I was lucky enough to attract the help of D.S.-sama, and he’s been helping me make a ton of improvements to the game. The code in our upcoming release will be much cleaner. All of the new images in version 0.02 were webp, and in the next release all the images in the game have been converted to webp with lossless compression. It does sound like you are playing an older version of the game, or did not apply the bugfix patch. The versions on my subscribestar and patreon don’t need the bugfix. I like your idea for the top down navigation. That is something that could possibly change in later versions. I appreciate you taking the time to critique the game. I feel user suggestions have already helped me make a lot of improvements.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
You mean walkthrough Raps87? Not to my knowledge. If the game content/story progresses there will surely one.

Thanks for the critique. This game is the product of a beginner developer and beginner Daz user. ... ... The code in our upcoming release will be much cleaner. ... ... It does sound like you are playing an older version of the game, ... ... I appreciate you taking the time to critique the game. I feel user suggestions have already helped me make a lot of improvements.
Thanks for the reply.
Its no problem to be a beginner. With time every task gets easier, stuff gets faster done. Rom wasn't build in 1 day...
Possible i tested a older game, it was from here + bugfix. I will see with the next version how it is.

Looking forward. Greets

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks for this game, love it. The girls are really gorgeous and very naughty, and they squirt too ! Good work, keep it up. (There is a preview pic on the first page with the cheerleader who blow you, how trigger this event ?)

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for this game, love it. The girls are really gorgeous and very naughty, and they squirt too ! Good work, keep it up. (There is a preview pic on the first page with the cheerleader who blow you, how trigger this event ?)
Thanks! I’m glad you like the game. Right now the only way to trigger the event is to choose the NTR route while you are talking with Matt in the classroom, and then you go into the school bathroom during a weekday afternoon. However in the next update that is coming very shortly. There will be a way to trigger this event for those on the loyalty route as well.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Will mc get scenes with mom if you are on ntr route? Idea of her whoring in club and classmate screwing her can be pretty cool but only if mc gets to fuck her plenty of times unlike most of other ntr games where mc just jerks off in a corner or something.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Good stuff, but please change how the room navigation works. All rooms should be displayed in fixed positions, with the current room grayed out. Takes longer than it should to move around when you need to figure out where the room moved to.

Reactions: limaros

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
so ntr a stripper and general stripper teacher ?

Other question are their any answers that I have to do or only give cash to mafia to avoid NTR ?

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
so ntr a stripper and general stripper teacher ?

Other question are their any answers that I have to do or only give cash to mafia to avoid NTR ?
I think its the same either way...she is teacher by day and stripper by night. Not sure that it changes from one path to the other.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes