RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So how big of a theme is NTR in this game going to be? The renders look really good but im not trying to get myself into one of those bad half and half NTR games.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So how big of a theme is NTR in this game going to be? The renders look really good but im not trying to get myself into one of those bad half and half NTR games.
Most of the content is on the non-NTR route. NTR isn't the focus of the game, its there as a consequence of MC's action, or lack thereof.

sk1401700

Nov 11, 2018
This is my first stab at game development, I'm still in the process of teaching myself DAZ and Renpy. I'm also not the most creative person in the world, and this game is heavily influenced by incest games like BB, FILF, Milfy City, Bad Brother.....etc.... just to name a few. This is the type of game that gets me off, so I went with something I know and like for my first project. I am pretty thick skinned, and don't mind constructive criticism, but try not to be too hurtful. Thanks!!
Will can u tell me how will my relationship increase with character,they are now maxed out at 10,and it is always dropping by -5 at the next scene

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Will can u tell me how will my relationship increase with character,they are now maxed out at 10,and it is always dropping by -5 at the next scene
I'm guessing you are talking about the libido statistic. It maxes out at 10, and then certain event's bring it down by 5. Anytime you come upon one of the girls masturbating, whether you have the spycam or not, it will bring down their libido by 5.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Getting excited about the new release.

I'm half tempted to wait till .4 just for the bigger play through but I'm not sure I have the self control for that.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Going by the banner and teasers on the first page of this thread hopefully there is some good lesbian/threesome content in this version or future ones as I am in the process for trying this one out.

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Time will tell. My impression is that NTR is set up as something to be avoided with good choices and money management. But if you're into that sort of thing you can intentionally screw up and get progressively more intense NTR scenes. Where as if you arn't into NTR you'll step up and be the man of the house getting progressively more intense 'loyalty' scenes. Along with random story events and your standard peeping/'oops I didn't mean to do that' stuff.

Though at this point it's all guess work. With .3 dropping hopfuly this month we might get a better idea on the subject.

Are you looking for an NTR game or do you not want dev time spent on content you would avoid?

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Going by the banner and teasers on the first page of this thread hopefully there is some good lesbian/threesome content in this version or future ones as I am in the process for trying this one out.
Hey strenif If you liked the earlier post I sent why not also make a follow up comment?

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Not on hold, just made by a guy who works full time and has a family. I spend as much free time on this game as I can spare. I’d love for this game to have enough success to get me out of my job, but until then the updates will be slow.
Sorry its beacuse its awesome game with great story like movie

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry its beacuse its awesome game with great story like movie
I'm glad you're enjoying it! The update will be very soon. I'm hoping to finish it this week. Then we'll have our higher tier supporters test it for about a week, and then do the official supporter release. at which point I'm sure it will be available here on f95.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'm glad you're enjoying it! The update will be very soon. I'm hoping to finish it this week. Then we'll have our higher tier supporters test it for about a week, and then do the official supporter release. at which point I'm sure it will be available here on f95.
buy the way i will happy to test your game if you agree

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Time will tell. My impression is that NTR is set up as something to be avoided with good choices and money management. But if you're into that sort of thing you can intentionally screw up and get progressively more intense NTR scenes. Where as if you arn't into NTR you'll step up and be the man of the house getting progressively more intense 'loyalty' scenes. Along with random story events and your standard peeping/'oops I didn't mean to do that' stuff.

Though at this point it's all guess work. With .3 dropping hopfuly this month we might get a better idea on the subject.

Are you looking for an NTR game or do you not want dev time spent on content you would avoid?
Its not that I don't enjoy it, its more of I don't enjoy it in games like these. I don't want to get involved with a game in development that focuses half of its time on developing content I don't enjoy. At that point I would just wait and play it when its done instead, like i'm doing with The Tyrant.

Reactions: crewfalcons
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes