EvilCartman

Jun 10, 2017
Wow. Spend 30 Dollars on advertising and made ...... 44 Dollars at the end of the week.
A MEGA profit of 14 Dollars!
What a great business model.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
In this version if You keep bying ads every single day for $5
You will eventually reach $1500 a week.
That's more then enough to pay off the mafia.
You don't have to go to the warehouse to deliver packages.
Only to pick up stuff you bought online.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Our goal is the second week in June, that’s fairly tentative though, since at the same time we’re working on the update, we’re also trying to jump through the hoops Patreon keeps placing in front of us.

I’m not positive why this is happening, but if I had to guess, I think either an event has been triggered too early as a result of changing the girls stats on the console or through a mod, or you are playing the version from F95 without installing the bugfix patch correctly, or not at all. You can download the latest free version of the game at my or pages, those versions don’t need a bugfix.
can you please release it in first week ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WillTylor

speedingbullets83

May 27, 2019
is there a walkthru out there somewhere because i am stuck in a loop, after the first photoshoot. i have all the camera gear but nothing is triggering

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
How can i repeat the cosplay event? after do it the first time she says that she will do better next time for more likes, but i don't know how to trigger it again

kasrkin54

Mar 9, 2019
Hi !
In the first page we can see MC having sex with Sydney.. but I can't find this moment in the game.. is it normal?
Thanks in advance :)

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's a day dream event. You have to watch her get off through the spy cam then you watch it on your computer.

Oct 14, 2018
So what exactly do you do with the bug fix patch ? I've looked around and can't seem to find any instructions on what to do with the file, and I don't know what to do with it.
I'm sorry if this is already explained somewhere, but I can't find it.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So what exactly do you do with the bug fix patch ? I've looked around and can't seem to find any instructions on what to do with the file, and I don't know what to do with it.
I'm sorry if this is already explained somewhere, but I can't find it.
Just place it in the folder called "game." If you're still unsure you can download the game from either my or page for free as well. Those versions don't need the bugfix file.

Oct 14, 2018
Just place it in the folder called "game." If you're still unsure you can download the game from either my or page for free as well. Those versions don't need the bugfix file.
Awesome, thank you very much! :)(y)

Reactions: WillTylor

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
I normally avoid NTR but I can't help but look forward to seeing if the girls get roped into going to the strip club to dance with Jackie.

Maybe at first it's just to serve drinks and bar tend in sexy outfits?
That would be very interesting. The older sister there, she started as a waitress then found out she could make more money stripping. Only going when the mom was not there at first.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes