Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I'm so happy that people like this game! Honestly I didn't have very high expectations for it, even though I loved making it. So far peoples reactions have been mostly positive. I see I need to keep a walkthrough going forward. I made the mistake of alluding to future events and content that are not in the game yet, and I think people are getting stuck trying to make those events happen. Unfortunately since it's a 0.01 release there is not a whole lot of content yet. I've already started work on the next update, and I've got a lot of fun ideas for where this story can go. I'll try to get a walkthrough together in the next couple of days to save you all from the grind. Thanks for all the kind words!
As long as you pump out content in a steady manner, support will soon grow for this game. ;)

Reactions: fz and WillTylor

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 235874

Overview:
Tony owes a huge amount of money to the Mafia, but when he ends up in prison, the responsibility of the debt falls to his only son, the mc, Ryan. Help Ryan develop his relationship with his mother and two sisters. With his father gone, there is nothing stopping the development of his Oedipal complex. And don't forget the weekly payments to the mafia, because if they don't receive their money, they will still take what they are owed in other ways.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-31
Release Date: 2019-01-31
Developer: WillTylor
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 235875 View attachment 235876 View attachment 235877 View attachment 235878 View attachment 235879 View attachment 235880 View attachment 235881 View attachment 235882 View attachment 235883
Mmmm, I like the looks of this one! ;)

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So I'm going to start work on my patreon safe patch :( Does anyone know how patreon looks on relationships like step family, foster family, adopted family, or do I need to go the uber-safe way of landlady and roommates?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So I'm going to start work on my patreon safe patch :( Does anyone know how patreon looks on relationships like step family, foster family, adopted family, or do I need to go the uber-safe way of landlady and roommates?
Everything is considered incest, they don't seem to treat all games the same though.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
you will be safer to avoid any kind of relation whatsoever, so landlady, exchange student or something like that is the way to go to not have your page blocked for a week or more

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
you will be safer to avoid any kind of relation whatsoever, so landlady, exchange student or something like that is the way to go to not have your page blocked for a week or more
i have also seen Friends of the family work too. but Landlady thing seems to be the most used

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
little bug report :
when the sisters don't sleep together anymore, the older sister reappear on the screen if you check the laundry or the drawer.

Otherwise I found the game promissing. Hope next update will come soon !

Reactions: Oktopus657

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Would Foster family work ? That way they wouldn't have to change the whole Family.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
im not all the way through it yet
but this game is awesome and could really be a gem. The girls are what makes it. The body types are soooo godamn sexy :love:. The sisters are great looking (laurens pointy little boobs, omg im in love.) the mom is ok (im more into the younger more petite frames.) But huge props for not using the stereo typical balloon tits model for the mom that almost all these games use. Im interested to see how the corruption goes. Unfortunate to not see an exhibitionist tag as the can always be a fun route with this kind of thing. Keep up the good work, and as far as patreon rules, just make a lewdpatch like most other games do.

Reactions: fz

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It basically has to be any kind of relationship where the words "mother" "son" "brother" "sister" "cousin" "aunt" and so on aren't even said in the game in any relations related to the MC. The other characters can be related to each other so long as they aren't doing anything together. The night time scenes with the sisters might be pushing it.

Your major problem is going to come from the Family picture in the main room. There is no way to construe that picture as anything other than a family.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@willtylor since the ntr is avoidable can you also make a way to get rid of him? that way the mc dont have to grind always for money . (also if you want to add a sexy pólice girl its perfect since if you kill him, that sexy pólice girl start investigating the mc and he needs to seduce her , just an idea haha, i love pólice girls....:ROFLMAO:)
I loved BB and this looks similar so i for sure will keep playing, this game is how all games should be, ( with avoidable ntr) let the people enjoy their own fetishes xD

khurghan

May 7, 2017
i'm already 98 affection, 10 libido and 5 respect with mom, did have something else in this version on mom's patch? i've already pay de mafia like 3 or 4 weeks (i dont want to see ntr path tho...)
I think it's all with the mother and if you rejected the proposal of your classmate I guess there is no
ntr(i hope, i'm not a fan of ntr either)

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Not much of a talker here, but I have played all the good stuff, just wanted to show some support for this project, game was awesome and I can't wait to be balls deep in those sisters. Don't let this be yet another 0.01 that gets shelved or modified too much - though having said that, maybe a little less focus on the MC's cock when he's jerking it? I mean, at least let us skip animations.

Reactions: Silreve
3.50 star(s) 105 Votes