tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
nothing new for sydney?!? well other than talking to her about new cosplay costume.
seems like only lauren and mom have some new bits 'so far', but i really expected more with sydney, she is there in your bed with you at night and obviously a horny frustrated girl.....

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Great job Will!

"There's a few different scenes you can trigger in a repeatable event with a new character that will come visit your house at some point after you've started the new cosplay photo-shoot. "

-sssssoooo fuckin' hot.... :love: (y) :devilish:

Reactions: WillTylor

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
hrm what's events 12, 20, and 24?

edit: oh yeah, i can't seem to get the fapping icon on sidney's pics.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yes, some scenes will not trigger from old saves. Like cosplay event.
I was able to commission new outfit, she tried it but could not make any new cosplay pics.

Not much contents tbh, I was expecting some more lewd scenes, especially corrupting Sydney, as she shares YOUR bed.. lol
But hey, will see in the next update, hopefully soon :p

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I was able to commission new outfit, she tried it but could not make any new cosplay pics.
Did you pay attention to Lauren’s dialogue? She tells you what day, what time and where will trigger the cosplay scene. This scene is repeatable every week, and there’s a lot of progression that takes place in this one event. It is also the trigger for other events, so if the update seemed small, it might be because you’ve missed a lot of it.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
All RenPy Games 1.jpg
I got a four-minute game over. Why do developers love doing this? The other option was almost entirely negative.

Reactions: Argox

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for reporting, it should have new hints, if they’re not showing up, we need to find the bug
I've played this game since it's first release to f95zone and I swear for the life of me I've unlocked all content from previous updates but I never knew the portrait gives you hints

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

Not much contents tbh, I was expecting some more lewd scenes, especially corrupting Sydney, as she shares YOUR bed.. lol
But hey, will see in the next update, hopefully soon :p
i think that might be just your save, had no problem with new cosplay pics

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
It seems I'm missing 17-20. Anyone know how to get them? Clicking ??? just says to check out portraits which isn't very helpful. Also the last Mom scene and the other girls scene in the Gallery is still missing... any help would be awesome.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
how do i know if i clicked the period for incest correctly :unsure: i clicked it and i still call the mom jacky
Was wondering the same thing. It looks like it's no longer an option. Also, in the current version (0.03 beta), I don't get an option to put a spycam in Lauren's room. Inspecting the family picture prompts me to, but despite having a camera on-hand, it just keeps saying, "I GOTTA PUT DAT CAM'RA IN DERE SOMEHOW!" I guess since the MC has literally no concept of time, he can't be trusted to undertake such daring, covert ops. ;)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I might have missed something. I started a new game and chose the skip to end of 0.01b, and found that my stats were quite low. If you provide that option, IMHO you should give the player full stats up to that point.

Could you please indicate which items in the progress list are unavailable if you avoid the NTR option?

Also, this has become complicated enough to warrant a walkthrough.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Is there supposed to be some kind of indication that you've successfully triggered the incest patch? I clicked all over the period, but nothing seemed to happen, and it still plays out like you and the girls were adopted.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
its ok, that action(incest) disabled by code, and disabled some other code, so if u want to restore some incest- use in console "persistent.patreonsafe = False", "mom = 'Mom' ", "dad = 'Dad' " and etc. most scripts still work in "incest mode".
So I gotta use that unren thing to be able to open the console, right?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So I gotta use that unren thing to be able to open the console, right?
No, not at all. There's the 00console.rpy file in MainFolder>Renpy>Common, you change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" and start the game again, then it should work with shift + O. For some reason, my file corrupted and I had to copy it back over, but the console takes the commands. Cannot confirm if they actually do anything, though...
Edit: .rpy files open fine in WordPad and the like. Just a reminder.

Last edited:
Reactions: CharleyT
3.50 star(s) 104 Votes