• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Well, you failed to mention that older sister is still only jacking off Ryan every night, you took Mom to the swimming pool and she jacked off Ryan, too, in the pool, where everyone else is swimming.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so nothing new in this other than you want to pay for 2 outfits that cost 400 ?
done school, home, stripclub, every timeperiod every day, but seem ryan is fired from stripclub as u can never go there again and other than the talk about me buying cosplay outfits nothing triggered in two weeks
You're missing a lot still. there's the photo-shoot, a visit from a new character, the pool loyalty scene, and is anyone else locked out from the club? You should still be able to visit if the mom strips that week. However to trigger the pool scene you need to save her from stripping 3 weeks in a row, even if you're on the ntr path. And you have to at least start the new photo-shoot to get the new visitor. And there is a lot of progression within the photo-shoot.

Reactions: Onysko

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, you failed to mention that older sister is still only jacking off Ryan every night, you took Mom to the swimming pool and she jacked off Ryan, too, in the pool, where everyone else is swimming.
Is that on the non-ntr route?

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Clicking that spot doesnt seem to enable any incest. MC still refers to "mom" as Jacky in the opening scene and when you click the family potrait it seems like he refers to his siblings as adopted siblings maybe. It seemed like it might work when I skip the intro? Did the dev just not redo the text? Kinda confusing.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You're missing a lot still. there's the photo-shoot, a visit from a new character, the pool loyalty scene, and is anyone else locked out from the club? You should still be able to visit if the mom strips that week. However to trigger the pool scene you need to save her from stripping 3 weeks in a row, even if you're on the ntr path. And you have to at least start the new photo-shoot to get the new visitor. And there is a lot of progression within the photo-shoot.
yea she is never stripping, always sleeping in bed naked
photoshoot never triggers, only the scene of them asking me to buy the clothes for it

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
yea she is never stripping, always sleeping in bed naked
photoshoot never triggers, only the scene of them asking me to buy the clothes for it
Would you mind sending me your save file, I wonder if there's a bug we haven't found yet.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Clicking that spot doesnt seem to enable any incest. MC still refers to "mom" as Jacky in the opening scene and when you click the family potrait it seems like he refers to his siblings as adopted siblings maybe. It seemed like it might work when I skip the intro? Did the dev just not redo the text? Kinda confusing.
Just read 8 or 9 posts above yours.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
do i have to start the game over again? my saves dont work thanks
Built in incest patch has been removed thanks to Patreon. On official release of game, (maybe tomorrow) there will be a 3rd party patch that when installed will restore incest to the game, and will have to be activated in this same way.

Old saves should work, unless your save is from the 0.01 version. But you can skip that content at the beginning of the game via prompts. 3rd party incest patch is coming with the official release. I think it could be ready for release today.
That'll be nice! ;)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
sure, here
might be me who "#!" something up in save long ago? I dont remember doing that though
Thanks, I'll give it a look over and see if I can figure anything out.
How do I unlock event 21? I've purchased all the items I can
In the dialogue with Lauren when she's trying on the outfit, she tells you that she's available for photo-shoots every Tuesday in the late morning, at the warehouse. Try going to the warehouse at that exact time. and then repeat each week till you complete the entire event.
hate to be a pest but i tried it over again with no saves and it still the same dont know what im doing wrong thanks
Sorry if I missed it. What exactly was it that isn't working for you?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018

In the dialogue with Lauren when she's trying on the outfit, she tells you that she's available for photo-shoots every Tuesday in the late morning, at the warehouse. Try going to the warehouse at that exact time. and then repeat each week till you complete the entire event.

Sorry if I missed it. What exactly was it that isn't working for you?
i finally got it to work dont know what happened

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
sure, here
might be me who "#!" something up in save long ago? I dont remember doing that though
I tried your save file, and everything is working for me. Just to make sure you are aware, Jacky only strips on Saturdays if you don't pay the mafia. and the 2nd photo-session with Lauren starts after the fitting in the kitchen where Lauren tells you that she is only available on Tuesdays in the late morning at the warehouse. If you go there at that time, you will see a menu button to start the photo-shoot. At least all of that worked for me. Make sure you're not trying to play on an older version of the game.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
is there going to be a mod for this version like it was for the last one? thanks
The patch doesn't work on the new version.
This is still the beta test version for our top tier patreons, it really shouldn't have gone live here yet, but someone submitted it, so now I'm taking advantage, and mining the comments section for bugs. There will be a ipatch and mod with the official release of the game, really really soon. I'm just trying to make sure I get all the bugs that are being reported here before I release it.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is there supposed to be some kind of indication that you've successfully triggered the incest patch? I clicked all over the period, but nothing seemed to happen, and it still plays out like you and the girls were adopted.
Will one of the admins please delete the damn incest patch from the first post? The dev has said it doesn't work any more, but it is still there and is confusing all the newcomers to this thread. N7

[EDIT] Thanks.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 107 Votes