mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
This is still the beta test version for our top tier patreons, it really shouldn't have gone live here yet, but someone submitted it, so now I'm taking advantage, and mining the comments section for bugs. There will be a ipatch and mod with the official release of the game, really really soon. I'm just trying to make sure I get all the bugs that are being reported here before I release it.
thanks a bunch for answering

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Just let me get this right about Jacky (Sorry spoils dunno how to hid them). Show the edipous thing to her to a point does nothing. Mat n Megan got the pool scene, dont see anything more. If we dont pay the money (ntr path i gess, does it happen in loyal too?) she does the NTR achiv after 3 times. The reverse, afteer 3 pays we get the swimsuit then 3 more pays and loyal event? Thats the path?

Btw, says i failed event 18, can some one help me on what it was and what i missed? ty

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Just let me get this right about Jacky (Sorry spoils dunno how to hid them). Show the edipous thing to her to a point does nothing. Mat n Megan got the pool scene, dont see anything more. If we dont pay the money (ntr path i gess, does it happen in loyal too?) she does the NTR achiv after 3 times. The reverse, afteer 3 pays we get the swimsuit then 3 more pays and loyal event? Thats the path?

Btw, says i failed event 18, can some one help me on what it was and what i missed? ty
Event 18 is "the bikini show" after buying a new bikini for Jacky/Mom, before the Pool Party (Event 19)

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
People so quick to want more... Was stated it's just the testers version, but leaked...
I'm just gonna sit here, wait on the android version, patiently...

Reactions: strenif

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
ok, here is incest path , just unzip files from arhive in /game folder
/its for 0.03 beta release only

Last edited:
Reactions: liegad

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Anyone notice that Ryan has one of those Back To The Future hoverboard-type motor scooters? Going to and from the warehouse he's running about four inches (10 centimeters) above ground level. Look at the wheel shadows.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You finally get to take all sorts of erotic pictures during the photo shoot, but they never make it onto the cosplay website?
You'll be able to post them in the official update, that will go live on my and in about an hour.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
ok, here is incest path , just unzip files from arhive in /game folder
This is a half ass job of a patch.

Starting the game Ryan calls his father tony and his mother Jacky. just because his phone say mom doesn't make it an incest patch(this should be a clue I installed the patch correctly). When the MC refers to his parents by their first names and the portrait has the main character providing mental pictures of the characters which never refer to family members as family you have a pretty crappy incest patch.

If you don't change dialogue to a story for a patch you don't really have a decent patch.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes