ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys I just made a forum thread for the ipatch that you can find here. But it works only with v0.03b of the game... you can try it but it can give you errors with older versions

Enjoy!
So you had to have .003b to mod it right? Are you willing to share it?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Please add the option for the player to be able to rename m.c. Some of us hate being stuck with default names in games
It's available by adding the supporters mod
So you had to have .003b to mod it right? Are you willing to share it?
I kinda helped develop the game.... it will also be a v0.03c real soon.... :p

• Love
Reactions: bas and Cmann

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I kinda helped develop the game.... it will also be a v0.03c real soon....
Kinda is putting it very modestly. D.S.-sama has done all of the technical coding for this game. Besides the simple label jumping, scripting, conditionals, and image maps that I know how to do, DS’s contribution to the game has been huge. Especially when it comes to python. If you like the game, make sure to let DS know what a good job he’s done.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
First two weeks. Remember the daily money is random, I did my best to guess your wealth.

day1=lounge(picture frame),warehouse,kitchen(ask lauren),lounge

day2=(cover up),jacky,warehouse,kitchen(are you drinking),dishes,computer(search),lauren & jacky(messages)

day3=memes,class(matt fuck off),warehouse,kitchen(ask lauren),lounge,jacky,lauren,computer(pills & cam)

day4=memes,class,warehouse(pick up),kitchen,lauren,bathroom(Cam),lauren

day5=bathroom,memes,bathroom,class(talk to jacky),laurens room,warehouse,bathroom,lounge,lauren

day6=memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,kitchen(stay strong),lounge,lauren

day7=memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,lounge,lauren,

sat=memes X2,kitchen(give money & have enough),warehouse,lounge,mobs(lie),(strip club= +1sub),
lauren,lounge(make it better),

sun=memes x2,warehouse,lounge,lauren,your room(best part of the game with best girl)

mon=memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,lounge,computer 2webcams,best girl sidney,

tue=bathroom(watch lauren),memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse(pick up cams),laurens room(camera),
jackys room(camera),bathroom(jackys turn)lounge,your room(fire hose) Oh, I love her expressions!

wed=memes,class(talk to jacky)warehouse,lounge,your room

thu=memes,class(talk to jacky)warehouse,kitchen(pics from behind),memes,(crusty sidney, best clip)

fri=photo shoot wth Mandy the minx! 2nd best girl (be demanding),computer(advertise),memes,bed

sat=memes,bathroom(sidney),warehouse,computer(sell outfits & advertise),kitchen(new outfit),
lounge,mob(pay!),bestgirl

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I have noticed two problems in .3 patch. First is no money for selling outfits, and the second is before the pool event when talking to jacky we don't gain the +3 to respect, we stay at 5.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
The 2nd half of the month. I have a habit of giveing these girls nick names...

sun=computer (advertising),memes X2,warehouse,lounge,your bed fun

mon=computer (advertising)memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,lounge,laurens room(spy),bed fun

tue=computer (advertising)memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,lounge,bed

wed=computer (advertising)memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,kitchen,lounge,jackys room(spy),bed

thu=computer (advertising)memes,class(talk to jacky),laurens room(spy),warehouse,lounge,bed

fri=computer (advertising)memes,class(talk to jacky),warehouse,lounge,bed

sat=computer (advertising)memes X2,warehouse,lounge,mob(pay up),bed

sun=computer (advertising)memes X2,warehouse,memes(keep lauren at 9 libido),bed

mon=computer (advertising)memes,class,warehouse,memes(keep lauren at 9 libido),bed

tue=computer (advertising)memes,warehouse(grab the axe to start),(only 1st request then end)
school event (megan the lizard, worst girl),laurens room(spy),warehouse,lounge,laurens room(spy),

wed=jackys room(cam),computer (advertising),class,warehouse,lounge,jackys room(cam),bed

thu=Event(lauren, not money),computer (advertising),warehouse(first option),class,warehouse,
lounge,jacky room(spy),(last masturbation event),bed

fri=computer (advertising)memes,class,warehouse,lounge,bed

sat=computer (advertising)memes x2,warehouse,lounge,mob(pay them),bed

The next event is related to paying off diaz, lauren has gifts for you.

sun=jacky(drinkin this early),pool event(glass),computer

Last edited:
Reactions: Merseault

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I have noticed two problems in .3 patch. First is no money for selling outfits, and the second is before the pool event when talking to jacky we don't gain the +3 to respect, we stay at 5.
For the selling the outfits you need to wait for the next in game week and then go to check the the site. As for the second problem we are going to release v0.03c that'll have that fixed

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
cant access 2nd cosplay event. Also I cant get to seem a good half the events in the info thing to trigger at all :(
go through my first 2 week play through. If you accomplished everything there, then talk to Sydney in the kitchen after you do the deliveries. I don't think it matters if it is the week day or weekend. Also make sure you are playing .03bata.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
im stuck im missing progress 11, 13, & 20. what am i missing? also what are max levels stats?

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
im stuck im missing progress 11, 13, & 20. what am i missing? also what are max levels stats?

follow my walk throughs they will help you find what you are missing. The only thing I did not find was (other girls gallery) I think it would be megan the lizard. I just have not found a way to unlock her for a photo shoot.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
For the selling the outfits you need to wait for the next in game week and then go to check the the site. As for the second problem we are going to release v0.03c that'll have that fixed
EDITED! I see how it works now. I gained 400 when you go to the web page. Even if don't click on the sell page. It sucks that you sold them for 200 each though. There is a big net loss.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes