LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
with the new patch for 3c i get a repeating exception screen right when i get off the phone with the dad/
any idea what i can do please?

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You may have noticed an ipatch on D.S.-samas page that says 3c. We just released our 0.03c version of the game today on Subscribestar and Patreon. It’s not really a bug fix, but we took some of your suggestions that you thought would make the game better, and we thought they would too. I’ll get an up to date change log on my pages later today.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
with the new patch for 3c i get a repeating exception screen right when i get off the phone with the dad/

Do you mean the rollback/ignore error, or the screen freeze? If so That is a common problem with the 3b patch when you skip to fast through the pages. You have to be careful with the skip button.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Make sure your using the 3c patch with the 3c version of the game. If they don’t match there will be errors.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Kinda is putting it very modestly. D.S.-sama has done all of the technical coding for this game. Besides the simple label jumping, scripting, conditionals, and image maps that I know how to do, DS’s contribution to the game has been huge. Especially when it comes to python. If you like the game, make sure to let DS know what a good job he’s done.
Congrats to both of you, I really love the game. But man, it's really designed to make the player miserable. The portrait clues are broken and give hints for old events, glad that's getting updated. Thanks for that, really. Triggering events is so obscure without a proper guide that it amounts to clicking aimlessly for hours. Especially when you have to skip over weeks to get a scene. Really breaks immersion if the mc just sleeps his life away.

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
how do I update it I downloaded again and there was no game in the download so im guessing I have to update it some way

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
does IC patch for work this update
Just make sure if you download version 3b, the patch is 3b, if you get the 3c one from Patreon or SubscribeStar, make sure to download the 3c patch. Mixing and matching is good for some things, but not in this case.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes