jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Does the pool event trigger before you can buy the bikini? seems like that shouldn't happen.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks.
But nobody to join and when try to watch TV answer is that I don't have time for that now
make sure you are on evening on saturday. then join louren in lounge. When you do will trigger knocking on the door. You answer it is the DeCrapo's. You then pay the 1000 to protect jacky, or go to the strip club to watch her strip.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Does the pool event trigger before you can buy the bikini? seems like that shouldn't happen.
I did not requre a bikini to unlock the pool event. just have 3 saves in a row for the girls. I triggered it saving jacky twice then louren once.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
maybe thats the reason can you give me saves for all new sex scene ?>
Pay of daiz on thursday, then go strait to the warehouse for photo shoot. You will get a sexy time after both events from louren. She has a 26 submission. these are the 2 best scenes this patch.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I did not requre a bikini to unlock the pool event. just have 3 saves in a row for the girls. I triggered it saving jacky twice then louren once.
but the bikini is an event itself that happens at the pool, right? so you should need a bikini before that event happens, or else the bikini events fails and buying the bikini after is just a waste of 250 dollars.

also, if you buy the bikini after the pool event. event 17 (buy a bikini) is complete, but you never actually give the bikini to her.

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
make sure you are on evening on saturday. then join louren in lounge. When you do will trigger knocking on the door. You answer it is the DeCrapo's. You then pay the 1000 to protect jacky, or go to the strip club to watch her strip.
It is sat evening, still nobody at lounge, Louren is even not at home, only Sdney, but no more progress there

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
is the picture of sidney riding him in front of his laptop even in the game yet?

i mean, from the screenshots about the game on the first post?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes