ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! This should be helpful, but damnit, I was really hoping to avoid a bugfix patch this update. But we did do better this time than last, so hopefully the 0.04 update we’ll have it down even better.
I appreciate that you guys get better every update and work to fix the bugs as soon as possible.

Reactions: WillTylor

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really do wish that Lauren would have like Tuesday and Thursday to do the photoshoot, because grinding through an entire week when it's the only content I have left to do is really kind of off putting.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I really do wish that Lauren would have like Tuesday and Thursday to do the photoshoot, because grinding through an entire week when it's the only content I have left to do is really kind of off putting.
Or just make it any weekday afternoon. Actually, another solution is to have the option to skip an entire day when you hit "sleep" on the bed. It'd really be a big boon for when the player is in the later part of the game with just a few events left.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Or just make it any weekday afternoon. Actually, another solution is to have the option to skip an entire day when you hit "sleep" on the bed. It'd really be a big boon for when the player is in the later part of the game with just a few events left.
Another great idea from ltpika, we might have to start listing you as a co-developer if we use any more of your ideas. Actually there’s an option for this in DS’s mod.
We did it this way because we weren’t sure how to make multiple sessions per week work with the likes on the website, if we can figure something out, we might change this. Also in the future there will be other photo-sessions with other girls, which could fill in other days of the week.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Another great idea from ltpika, we might have to start listing you as a co-developer if we use any more of your ideas. Actually there’s an option for this in DS’s mod.

We did it this way because we weren’t sure how to make multiple sessions per week work with the likes on the website, if we can figure something out, we might change this. Also in the future there will be other photo-sessions with other girls, which could fill in other days of the week.
How do you use day skipping in the mod? The mod thread only mentions turning incest on or off.

More photoshoots have got me hyped! I love the MC using photoshop to do weird monster sex scenarios. We spent a lot of time convincing Sid she is a secret lesbian groper, seems like the costume fittings are a good excuse to grope while taking measurements.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How do you use day skipping in the mod? The mod thread only mentions turning incest on or off.
DS has a separate mod for supporters of the game. It has a special gallery with commissioned images, and the mod lets you skip to whatever day you want, whatever time you want, let’s you choose the MC’s name, and let’s you manipulate the girls stats. It’s a pretty awesome mod.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
DS has a separate mod for supporters of the game. It has a special gallery with commissioned images, and the mod lets you skip to whatever day you want, whatever time you want, let’s you choose the MC’s name, and let’s you manipulate the girls stats. It’s a pretty awesome mod.
Damn, you almost have me sold. Does the family level mean you get to suggest scenes? Entry is a little vague on that...

Reactions: WillTylor

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Damn, you almost have me sold. Does the family level mean you get to suggest scenes? Entry is a little vague on that...
The tiers for scene suggestions, and voting for game content is BFF+. There is a special perk for a newly created tier on SubscribeStar which is called “Family with benefits” which is the same price as family on patreon, because as an incentive to switch over, you get a tier higher for the same price, but anyways the perk is that you get to commission an image for our supporter gallery, using our models, in any situation you want, as long as I can find the assets for it.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I think I figured it out. The only time louren is not there is if she is at the convention. Did she leave for the convention on saturday? if so reload a old save and wait 1 day before going to the kitchen to trigger the convention.
don't know about convention but taking earlier save worked

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I am completely stuck, I can not go further, I have all the cameras, I used the ntr or the loyalty but noi denies do. how does the story go on ?

dsl am french

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Why no Mega download for Win/Linux?
both me and gigan put a link to the download on page 63. Just yesterday.

Honestly guys, almost all your questions will be answered by scrolling back a few pages. stop complaining and just scroll for 5 minutes. Seriously it is that easy. If you still can't fnd what you are looking for then go ahead and post the question.

Reactions: Canto Forte

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
both me and gigan put a link to the download on page 63. Just yesterday.
i´m not sure if this ask comes after the version 0.03c was released here or not.Maybe he ask for a mega link for the version 0.03c.Your post yesterday was for the version 0.03a and my post was from the version 0.03b

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
i´m not sure if this ask comes after the version 0.03c was released here or not.Maybe he ask for a mega link for the version 0.03c.Your post yesterday was for the version 0.03a and my post was from the version 0.03b
oh, I did not realize that gigan, I got the link from around page 50. It was the one I used for my play throughs thanks for the clarification. I was wondering about the file size. When it comes to the .03C you know as well as I do, that it is only for paid customers.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
oh, I did not realize that gigan, I got the link from around page 50. It was the one I used for my play throughs thanks for the clarification. I was wondering about the file size. When it comes to the .03C you know as well as I do, that it is only for paid customers.
yes i know that this version is for patreon only.Anyway while i was now looking on the op page there exist now a mega link

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I am completely stuck, I can not go further, I have all the cameras, I used the ntr or the loyalty but noi denies do. how does the story go on ?

dsl am french
go to the kitchen in the evening. Then offer to pay for Lourens costume. then 4-5 days later return to the kitchen to see her putting it on. just make sure it s not a saturday.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes