VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I honestly do not know how to play this, I click on the characters and nothing happens, how do I talk to them? I click on things and everything is confusing.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I honestly do not know how to play this, I click on the characters and nothing happens, how do I talk to them? I click on things and everything is confusing.
maybe you game file is corrupted. It is a simple point and click. The way it works is either a auto focus when you walk into the room,and then you click anywhere to start the conversation. Or you click on the person. The auto is to advance the story line. such as sidneys conversations.

Arty7891

Feb 22, 2018
It doesn't work on my mac...anyone have the same problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive Booble_screen.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 369, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Applications/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.2.2-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 681, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))
Exception: Could not load from archive Booble_screen.rpyc.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Sun Jun 30 15:49:33 2019

Reactions: shallowhigh10

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Well, I played 03c starting from a way old save, and managed to get all content without failing events, except for achievements 16 and 20, that still are open (the red "???"), and no idea how to unlock these and what can they be, and (at least to my very limited intelligence) hints system is useless. Except for that, loved the game.

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
Damn that game is good - just discovered it.

Perhaps Matt could invite Tony (at school/or by phone) to meet Matt and his affair at a bar/diner/gym in the evening to have some dirty fun thereafter. When Tony agrees horny Matt asks him to return the favor later by organizing a common fun event to get Jackie drunk, dancing and more.
When Matt introduces a hot milf to Tony in the evening Tony doesn´t know it´s Mandy´s/ Kenzie´s mum and follows them to their place where the milf gives a blow job to Matt asking Tony to join…Afterwards Tony is eager to make things happen between Matt, Jackie and him, but before that Tony himself must convince Jackie of his sexual qualities and Matt is his tutor on that. Of course the menage a trois with Matt and his milfy affair gets steamier with each meeting...
Meanwhile Mandy saw Lauren´s dragon pictures on the net and got jealous so she calls Tony to do a more explicit photo shooting to trump Lauren in which Mandy is molested by Zombies and ripped of her clothes…and Tony is happy to comply with benefits…

Reactions: User312

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, with 3c the portrait picture they tell you to click for more hints get stuck as image through all other scenes so all you ever see after you you clicked "see hints" is that background on everything and every scene port1.png port2.png

ga13

Nov 16, 2018
Not sure what's going on, but I think it has something to do with me using 7zip to compress, and Mac not liking it very much. I'll try to get it figured out as soon as I can.
is another link for Mac ? non 7zip compress version ...because this version cant open

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes