WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Huh
I've been clicking through seen events pretty fast and usually it's when I stop for something new and want to create a new save.
Huh..I know renpy engine tries to stay ahead of your point in the game by loading images it knows will be coming next, so maybe clicking through fast has something to do with it, but I do that and don’t have a problem. Maybe it’s your computer? I’m just throwing out guesses. I’ll send this over to DS. He’s the more tech minded of the two of us, and we’ll try to find out if this is a problem on our end. I’ll let you know if we find something.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I’ve never waited to sell the outfits until after the second shoot. I’ll have to look into that. I wasn’t aware that there was a gallery bug either. Your the first to report. And how the hell did you get the pool event twice? That should be a one time deal only. Looks like I’ve got some more work for me over the next couple days.
got a similiar problem...
after selling the outfits (1st shot done) I get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after paying the Mafia for the 3rd time I don't get the Bikini Model option while I have it in my inventory.
Option won't appear if you buy it from the shop before the morning Event with the SMS notification aswell (it's available the day before that)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
And after paying the Mafia for the 3rd time I don't get the Bikini Model option while I have it in my inventory.
Option won't appear if you buy it from the shop before the morning Event with the SMS notification aswell (it's available the day before that)
Thanks for reporting. We’ll get right on it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

mamlas55

May 16, 2018
Hello developer,
There are an error in script Gallery_labels_AFV_v0.2.rpy

definition for variable chosebluebikini_gal is missing in The Pink bikini section

;-)

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hello developer,
There are an error in script Gallery_labels_AFV_v0.2.rpy

definition for variable chosebluebikini_gal is missing in The Pink bikini section

;-)
Are you playing the Mac version or pc. And just to be sure, do your game versions and patch versions match? Are they both 0.03c?

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
I’ve never waited to sell the outfits until after the second shoot. I’ll have to look into that. I wasn’t aware that there was a gallery bug either. Your the first to report. And how the hell did you get the pool event twice? That should be a one time deal only. Looks like I’ve got some more work for me over the next couple days.
Sorry about that ^^

I've kept a save just before the first pool event and the second I encountered (1st: 13-6 / 2nd: 18-3).
I'll give you my persistent save and the latest I've made (22-2) where we can see the "outfit selling bug" and the gallery pool event bug.

I hope it will help you to found out what the problems are. ;)

FDA95

Nov 20, 2018
I also didn't get the option to choose the bikini model, I didn't knew it was a thing until I checked the gallery.

freeclimber

Nov 25, 2018
This happens after the first photo shooting with the dragon (when Tony cums from grinding with Lauren)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 285, in execute
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 286, in execute
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 294, in execute
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 294, in keywords
NameError: name 'week_day_zoom' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "UpdateScript0.03 - final.rpyc", line 502, in script
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\miche\Music\AFamiliarVenture-0.03b_pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 286, in execute
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 294, in execute
  File "game/AFV_v0.03c_Incest_patch/Incest_patch.rpy", line 294, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 294, in <module>
NameError: name 'week_day_zoom' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.1.287
 0.03b_patreon
Mon Jul 01 11:01:22 2019

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3c bug?

1) When you read the walkthrough 0.2 I found only 7NTR and not 7loyalty.

Can it be that the progress hint system is buggy?

That when you use loyalty route and the hint system that you must see 7NTR and not "7loyalty"?

2) When you skip the intro/maybe it is aso when you play it normal. Gallery: NTR 7 was normal locked after I say NTR route after 0.1b unlocked after playing further and unlocked NTR 10 he locked NTR 7 in the Gallery !!!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes