M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
ThAt is what the contnet I was hopping for or at least some repetable fun with mom but we get everything but that from what I have seen in game so far

only louren is weekly repeatable. The mom event in the pool is an accident, and a one time thing.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
but the bikini is an event itself that happens at the pool, right? so you should need a bikini before that event happens, or else the bikini events fails and buying the bikini after is just a waste of 250 dollars.

also, if you buy the bikini after the pool event. event 17 (buy a bikini) is complete, but you never actually give the bikini to her.
no, she is wearing a red one, and the one you buy is green. In my 2nd play though I did buy it before the pool event, but it just stayed in my inventory.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Strange. Maybe because you are on NTR instead of loyal. The only thing NTR has is megan blowjob. You can get her blowjob in loyal this patch.
Thanks. What you say is that NTR route ends here? According Progress on phone my next event is another NTR Event.
Also you are talking about patch for loyal route and BJ. Any link?

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 334180
It is sat evening, still nobody at lounge, Louren is even not at home, only Sdney, but no more progress there
I think I figured it out. The only time louren is not there is if she is at the convention. Did she leave for the convention on saturday? if so reload a old save and wait 1 day before going to the kitchen to trigger the convention.

Reactions: leg28

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks. What you say is that NTR route ends here? According Progress on phone my next event is another NTR Event.
Also you are talking about patch for loyal route and BJ. Any link?
you can change your route on your phone. Click on NTR to switch to loyalty.The only other NTR event is if you fail 3 times to pay for jacky. DeCrapo forces a private touchy lap dance.

Megan gives you a BJ to get on your good graces because she wants to become internet famous like mindy, and louran are trying to be.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I started a new game and chose the skip to end of 0.01b, and found that my stats were quite low. If you provide that option, IMHO you should give the player full stats up to that point.
I'm suspecting this is the reason many of us are struggling. Looking at the save file, I can see many tasks uncompleted.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you have started the 2nd photo-shoot with Lauren, you should have event 20. If you've already done that, and it's not complete, then there must be a bug.
Yeah, I have done everything with the photoshoot and it still says ??? in the phone. The gallery entry for "other girls" is still locked too, even though I've gotten the scene (verified by checking the image folder, I have seen everything.) so probably a bug :(

Reactions: M>A>M

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, I have done everything with the photoshoot and it still says ??? in the phone. The gallery entry for "other girls" is still locked too, even though I've gotten the scene (verified by checking the image folder, I have seen everything.) so probably a bug :(
Thanks for letting me know. Would you mind posting your save so I can take a look. I’ll also have DS look over it. He’s better at figuring this stuff out.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, it's a little messy because I have multiple saves for ntr and love routes, so I don't know if one save will help the gallery unlock issue. Going to include the persistent incase it's in there. This is at the end of the love/loyalty route, some cheat values in there, lol.

Last edited:

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Okay, it's a little messy because I have multiple saves for ntr and love routes, so I don't know if one save will help the gallery unlock issue. Going to include the persistent incase it's in there. This is at the end of the love/loyalty route.
Thanks! This should be helpful, but damnit, I was really hoping to avoid a bugfix patch this update. But we did do better this time than last, so hopefully the 0.04 update we’ll have it down even better.

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes