HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
The 11 event is pick the webcamera and plase it in the shower ! Then upgrade moms libido to ten and go to the shower when mom in there and looking what she do !

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know what you guys mean with event numbers. All I know is I unlocked everything in my 4 week walk though. that I posted on page 60, in 2 parts. All I am missing is 1 photo in the gallery. (That is the other girls gallery). It looks to be possible through paying off Diaz.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsworld

kays

Jan 4, 2018
anyone please upload a full save mine is fucked up and dont wanna replay again would be very nice

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
This from what I can tell is all content. After Diaz visits go strait to the warehouse. Louren has a 26 in submission. She will do everything you say with a smile on her face.

cosplayheaven has 4392 likes, not transferred to money, and 4055 in money. Roughly 8 weeks in game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speed_Hen

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
cosplayheaven has 4392 likes, not transferred to money, and 4055 in money
anyone please upload a full save mine is fucked up and dont wanna replay again would be very nice
I did so for you, have fun. Lauren may surprise you this patch.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
standard procedure...
try a different compression tool, Update the one you already have, try to redownload the file (best use a different hoster this time)...

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
standard procedure...
try a different compression tool, Update the one you already have, try to redownload the file (best use a different hoster this time)...
first attempt of download was from MEGA, and the second was from nopey. for me it seems to be extracting everything except the .exe file which is when the error flags up.

am currently using 9zip to unpack which i have never had an issue with before. any other recommendations?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first attempt of download was from MEGA, and the second was from nopey. for me it seems to be extracting everything except the .exe file which is when the error flags up.

am currently using 9zip to unpack which i have never had an issue with before. any other recommendations?
Try to update 7-zip... the program normally doesn't prompt for updates, and if the hoster used a newer version yours might get in trouble.
Also if it's only the *.exe you might have an issue with your AV... this is only a hunch, but that sounds suspiously like an AV blocking the extraction

nutz104

Feb 7, 2018
Try to update 7-zip... the program normally doesn't prompt for updates, and if the hoster used a newer version yours might get in trouble.
Also if it's only the *.exe you might have an issue with your AV... this is only a hunch, but that sounds suspiously like an AV blocking the extraction
As i wasn't using 7-zip previously I have given that ago and it seems to have done the trick. will see if i can actually load the game later lol.

thanks for the help

3.50 star(s) 109 Votes