WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This is a half ass job of a patch.

Starting the game Ryan calls his father tony and his mother Jacky. just because his phone say mom doesn't make it an incest patch(this should be a clue I installed the patch correctly). When the MC refers to his parents by their first names and the portrait has the main character providing mental pictures of the characters which never refer to family members as family you have a pretty crappy incest patch.

If you don't change dialogue to a story for a patch you don't really have a decent patch.
I haven’t looked at this patch, I’m not sure if it’s a leaked version of DS samas official patch or not. If it’s his patch, even after installation you have to activate incest content through the age verification screen by clicking on the period of the exclamation point on the left warning sign, or in game by clicking on the tiny light on the top of the phone.

Reactions: phreakinowski

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Downloading now!

I'm glad I waited for the official release. I hate playing the bug tester versions. It's worth it to wait and avoid frustrating bugs.

Reactions: WillTylor

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Downloading now!

I'm glad I waited for the official release. I hate playing the bug tester versions. It's worth it to wait and avoid frustrating bugs.
Downloading from where? Hasn't been released here yet. Go to Patreon or Subscribestar.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
This is a half ass job of a patch.
its work for me, mby u installed patch by feet instead hands?
If it’s his patch
i maked it by myself. just forced "persistent.patreonsafe = False", "mom = "MOM"" and etc without any "secret button", cuz i have no wish to rewrite code- u declared and assignmented "persistent.patreonsafe" more than once and u maked assignment like "$ mom = "Jacky"" more than once in different files.

Last edited:

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
its work for me, mby u installed patch by feet instead hands?

i maked it by myself. just forced "persistent.patreonsafe = False", "mom = "MOM"" and etc without any "secret button", cuz i have no wish to rewrite code- u declared and assignmented "persistent.patreonsafe" more than once and u maked assignment like "$ mom = "Jacky"" more than once in different files.
Lol did you even read my post? if I failed to install the patch why did the phone stats list jacky as mom? because I actually installed the patch. And as I said you did a half assed job because the dialogue wasn't changed. So you get stupid things like the MC saying jacky never had children. Like I said it isn't an incest patch if you don't change DIALOGUE so the characters actually reference each other as family.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
Lol did you even read my post?
lol did u even readed code? like :
if persistent.patreonsafe:
RT "{i}Why does [mom] have to be so hot?{/i}"
else:
RT "{i}Why does my mom have to be so hot?{/i}"

there a MANY distinctions in dialogue in result :ROFLMAO:. ofc im changed zero dialogues, cuz author have constructions like above. if some dialogues/names hvnt changed- ask author for that... i assume author maked this BETA version in haste/panic cuz patreon targeted him...

kofy

Jan 14, 2019
this is the worst adult gamei ever downloaded. have ni idea what the game want from me just dumb.

Hondakiller

May 29, 2017
It is a big problem not knowing what to do next. Wuld be great to have events writen, not to have ??? for event before reweling it. It wuld be much more easy to know what to look for.

Reactions: ZenAsteria

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I tried your save file, and everything is working for me. Just to make sure you are aware, Jacky only strips on Saturdays if you don't pay the mafia. and the 2nd photo-session with Lauren starts after the fitting in the kitchen where Lauren tells you that she is only available on Tuesdays in the late morning at the warehouse. If you go there at that time, you will see a menu button to start the photo-shoot. At least all of that worked for me. Make sure you're not trying to play on an older version of the game.
so i tried what you said and those things works, thx :) , but I did not even know you had a day counter in the game, why is there not a day and time counter somewhere visible? have to open phone every time?
this game really need a walkthrugh lol, "be there on x day at y time and z will happen"
there is event counter of what event you have not done and which you have done, but no "journal" or anything to figure out how to do any of those, just spent 30 min of my life trying to get a photoshoot with mandy, but I guess that is in a future update? I have no clue how to check what im doing next, is the cop girl spanking the end of this version or does it progress further? I dont know what to call these games, but I know there are big triple a games that have quests like this as well, they tell you what to do, you save and come back to play a week later when you have time and have no clue what to do because you forgot what the quest giver said and the game have no hint or journal, you are meant to remember everything, uugh :p

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Some of you on here are vary ungrateful. The dev released a patch that was only for paying customers, and you demand to be spoon fed, even though it is free content. Part of the joy of these kinds of games is the exploring the game to find the content. These kinds of games require you to pay attention to the time of day and the day of the week. They also require you to read the dialog, not just skip through.
If you want I will make a walk through of this, like I did for Mr C's, lust village.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I still can't NTR event 10 marked as completed in 0.3 beta, even though i triggered it in 0.2. Is this fixed in recently released 0.3? Also, in 0.3 beta i can't find uncle in warehouse which is tied to lauren events...

gillberg1997

Aug 20, 2018
Just wanted to say, really enjoyed the .03beta update :) (y) Like the new characters. Nice bits of humor sprinkled about. Photoshoot/costumes were great. Was a nice sized update. Looking forward to more.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
3.50 star(s) 109 Votes