strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think you have to wait a certain number of days till you can install them. Some plot points need to happen first.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The most important thing is that Sidney needs to be kicked out of Lauren's room.

Reactions: strenif

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The game asks you at the start if you want to change it.
If you want to change it on an existing save file you'd have to use a save editor.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You also have to have the supporters patch. Which is available to and supporters who support at the “Friend” level tier, which is $5 on Patreon and $1 on subscribestar.

This same patch allows you to change your name mid game.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
You also have to have the supporters patch. Which is available to and supporters who support at the “Friend” level tier, which is $5 on Patreon and $1 on subscribestar.

This same patch allows you to change your name mid game.
Not sure what's going on but when I try to sub to you on SubStar it is declining my card. I hate to give money to patreon but I guess might have to sub there.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Not sure what's going on but when I try to sub to you on SubStar it is declining my card. I hate to give money to patreon but I guess might have to sub there.
I don't know what the deal with SubscribeStar is. I've had others tell me they've had the same problem. I really want to get more of my supporters over there, and give them my support. Hopefully as they grow, they'll get their shit together more. I'm super happy you want to support me either way though! Thanks!

Reactions: LemuresXL

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know what the deal with SubscribeStar is. I've had others tell me they've had the same problem. I really want to get more of my supporters over there, and give them my support. Hopefully as they grow, they'll get their shit together more. I'm super happy you want to support me either way though! Thanks!
I'll try again tomorrow and hopefully whatever it is fixed. And np man, I think ya got one of the best things goin. The NTR is easy to skip which I like =P Hah, huge fan of the sister and Sidney. The cosplay photoshoots is great stuff. All around good job on it.

WillTylor

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sorry I don't have a date. The goal has always been the end of the month, hoping for sooner rather than later. D.S.-Sama has been hard at work getting all the technical stuff like the galleries, the ipatch, and supporter patch working, and trying to fix any mistakes I have made during my scripting and coding. He's usually really good and fast with this kind of stuff. The longer he takes is usually a result of how bad I am at coding, and he's been working at it for a few days already. I keep checking my messages to make sure he hasn't sent me the files, because honestly he could send them any time, and as soon as he does, I'm posting that bitch.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Weekly Update 9/30/19

Hey everyone, We're sorry we're not quite there with the update. Our goal was the end of the month for our beta version, and while we are so close, we're going to miss the goal by a few days. We did try as hard as we could though. Unfortunately things get in the way, with DS and I working full time jobs, and then sometimes the coding doesn't work exactly as you thought it would, and trying to figure out why can take a good chunk of time. Anyways, we're about 98-99% there, and we should have something out before the end of the week, maybe even sooner. We hope the fact that we're a little late doesn't dampen your excitement, There's quite a bit of content for this update, so hopefully that will make up for the extra time you have to wait.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
CookieMonster666's first option: Quit full time job. Devote everything to producing games. Lose family. Starve. Die. But we get our game.

CookieMonster666's second option: Keep doing what he's currently doing, juggling real world with game production. We get our game, eventually. Everybody's happy.

I vote for the second option.

3.50 star(s) 106 Votes