D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
:love: :love: :love: :love: Keep up the good work WillTylor :love: :love: :love: :love:

I apologize for the update taking so long. I am actually horrible at estimating how long a project will take.

Trying to remove the old built in patch / per Patreon request/ while making everything work the same, has proven to be much more challenging than we originally estimated.

The new estimate for the completion of the update is end of the week.
I'll give my all to finish everything until the end of week as per the announcement , Ren'Py has made some changes to the way it uses the code so I need to do some small rewriting to it and fix some small bugs and some other stuff... I also hope that, I'll have the patch ready by then to... keep your finger crossed for good luck and I have to say, WillTylor did a wonderful job with the story, if it's delayed you must know that it's my fault.... :p

Visago

Jul 5, 2017
I'll give my all to finish everything until the end of week as per the announcement , Ren'Py has made some changes to the way it uses the code so I need to do some small rewriting to it and fix some small bugs and some other stuff... I also hope that, I'll have the patch ready by then to... keep your finger crossed for good luck and I have to say, WillTylor did a wonderful job with the story, if it's delayed you must know that it's my fault.... :p
Nice, way to own it man. Looking forward to the update.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hey dev nice job, is there any possibility to have cheats as money and that stuff by the ren'py console?
Sure, just be careful, sometimes messing with some of the variables can make you miss content, or even break the game. Variables you might want to change; money, lauren/mom/sidneysubmission sidneyanger, sidneylibido, sidneyaffection, sidneyrespect, timeofdaycounter, daycounter, weekcounter. But the easiest way to do this, if you can afford it, is by becoming a supporter ($1 on , or $5 on ) and using D.S.-sama ’s awesome mod. It’s really helpful, I use it like crazy for testing the game.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looks like Testing just kicked off.

Public post
The Beta version is currently being tested by our BFF and above tiers of subscribers! As soon as they help us find any remaining bugs, the game will be available to all of our subscribers for one month before it get's released to the general public. I hope you guys love the coming update!

Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I hope you can fuck the older sister in next update. They almost did everything except that. Hopefully she still sleeps with him and if they can fuck its repeatable. The mom meh she not a love interest to me. The younger sister ok but I rather have her friend. The older sister is just perfect lol.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya that's the buggy build the testing group is working on.
Honestly I'd wait a week for the bug free version.

WillTylor

Creating "A Family Venture"
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
wait how there new version in here and in main page are not ? its from the patreon ?
It’s just our beta version we give to our testers to make sure all the bugs are out. It usually doesn’t make it on here until we do our official release. Good news is we’re pretty sure we’ve got most of the bugs, if not all, and so we’re just about ready for our official release. If you can wait a tiny bit, the official release will be a better experience.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It’s just our beta version we give to our testers to make sure all the bugs are out. It usually doesn’t make it on here until we do our official release. Good news is we’re pretty sure we’ve got most of the bugs, if not all, and so we’re just about ready for our official release. If you can wait a tiny bit, the official release will be a better experience.
to be honest i will play this beta and see whats in this version untill you release the offical and i will wait tiny bit

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
anyone know how to get events 13,16 and 20? there the only 3 im missing .

3.50 star(s) 104 Votes