Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
where does the corruption come into play, or how does it work. The Story comes off as a kick ass Thriller/horror but I do not know where the corruption fits in to the story unlike the stand-alone game connected to this one. Can the Father/MC Go bad or get tempted by the other side, since all that matters is keeping the balance. So if there is more Good than Evil the Lady would even things out.
Not corruption as corrupting a harem. More along the lines of Evil corruption.
Chapter 21 just starts opening that can of worms. :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSins-CH21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
pixie: is angry girl fixed on this version?
No, this one was already packaged up and ready to go by the time you guys figured it out.
I'll fix it for the next release in chapter 22.

Lucky (for me) that we really haven't dug into Karina's character much. Yet. So it wouldn't have affected the story up to this point.

Like the choice in the beginning when the MC let's her off the hook / differs her punishment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Not corruption as corrupting a harem. More along the lines of Evil corruption.
Chapter 21 just starts opening that can of worms. :)
Awesome, I love when stories have the option for the Hero(iones) be able to go Evil. Being the Hero has been done to death. "evil grin" Regardless it is a great story, but it is good to be bad.

Reactions: Pixieblink

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Awesome, I love when stories have the option for the Hero(iones) be able to go Evil. Being the Hero has been done to death. "evil grin" Regardless it is a great story, but it is good to be bad.
That's kind of the point of "walking the Gray". You do some things that society would deem good, and you do some things that society would deem evil. Especially with these latest chapters, you can see how alliances can pivot, depending on what path you walk and what your ultimate goals are. Very few things in real life are black and white, so playing with a focus on the shades in between is one of the things I most enjoy about this game.

Cole_Talb

Jun 22, 2018
Narratively speaking the MC (and by extension we the player) doesn't seem to have much agency. The events of the story are happening TO us rather than BECAUSE of us. Which in itself would be fine at the beginning of a story, while your busy setting up the conflicts and inciting actions of the main scenario, but I feel like it's starting to drag on a bit. We're 21 chapters into it and it feels like we're still in the set up phase.

That said, I do really enjoy the what is present so far, and I love how the characters are written. I'd just also love to see the main group actually do something. Rather than sit around in a bunker all day for a month. I mean at least give us a training montage or something.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Narratively speaking the MC (and by extension we the player) doesn't seem to have much agency. The events of the story are happening TO us rather than BECAUSE of us. Which in itself would be fine at the beginning of a story, while your busy setting up the conflicts and inciting actions of the main scenario, but I feel like it's starting to drag on a bit. We're 21 chapters into it and it feels like we're still in the set up phase.

That said, I do really enjoy the what is present so far, and I love how the characters are written. I'd just also love to see the main group actually do something. Rather than sit around in a bunker all day for a month. I mean at least give us a training montage or something.
Funny you should mention that.

That's exactly where the story is going with the MC getting zipped off by the Grey Lady

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
K, so... totally not gonna read all 108 pages of comments -- I read the first 2 and the last 2, which is about all my level of patience allows. I normally don't post on a game thread when I'm figuring I probably won't play the game, but for this one I had to point out something. The game says "Censored: YES," but has no CENSORED tag. If you're using censorship, that tag needs to be present. Then you wouldn't have to read this lol. (And neither would I, because when I see the Censored tag on a game, I stop there and don't bother opening the game page or commenting on it because censored games aren't worth my time.) Even when I've loved everything else a dev has done -- which in this case I have -- even then, once they start censoring their games, I'm out. Best of luck to ya on this one Pixieblink, and I mean that seriously, but I won't be along for the ride. Sorry about that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
K, so... totally not gonna read all 108 pages of comments -- I read the first 2 and the last 2, which is about all my level of patience allows. I normally don't post on a game thread when I'm figuring I probably won't play the game, but for this one I had to point out something. The game says "Censored: YES," but has no CENSORED tag. If you're using censorship, that tag needs to be present. Then you wouldn't have to read this lol. (And neither would I, because when I see the Censored tag on a game, I stop there and don't bother opening the game page or commenting on it because censored games aren't worth my time.) Even when I've loved everything else a dev has done -- which in this case I have -- even then, once they start censoring their games, I'm out. Best of luck to ya on this one Pixieblink, and I mean that seriously, but I won't be along for the ride. Sorry about that.
It's censored only temporarily, however. If you wait a couple of weeks, Pixie releases a no-nag patch where it's not censored anymore. So it is (initially with a release), but it also isn't (after a little bit of time). So if you want to play anyway but want to skip the censoring, you can just wait maybe 2 or 3 weeks after a release and then see it uncensored with Pixie's patch applied. That's probably why the tag isn't applied.

Reactions: Twistty

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I think it's time to open this up a bit. Where would you guys like to see the story go next?
Something intelligent and constructive please? That fits with the story so far.

The MC jumping into an x-wing fighter and blowing up the Death Star would hardly be fitting.

Would the guy with the huge foot fetish PLEASE not tell me that the MC needs to sniff all the women's shoes in the bunker? Again? I heard you the first 7 times and still don't think it's a good idea. :cautious:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Age difference between Maddy and the MC is it explained by the MC being reincarnated friend of Maddy?. Some type of Time slippage that aged Maddy, all the while the MC has been stuck at a certain age himself reading dead languages.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The Age difference between Maddy and the MC is it explained by the MC being reincarnated friend of Maddy?. Some type of Time slippage that aged Maddy, all the while the MC has been stuck at a certain age himself reading dead languages.
maddy has been on special missions where time has moved differently.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Uh, nope. But don't feel bad, their age difference hasn't been explained yet. :)
Saving that for the very end. Which ties in with the very beginning.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What exactly is the point of the see through spell?. Is it just to be a perverted Father, or does the spell also manipulate the girls minds?. Like to see the Father go Evil, but alternatively "bless them" in the biblical sense. "evil grin". The Story is pure Fire. I must admit though I am a sucker for corruption not Harem building per se. Still Corrupting of the MC even the Nuns too is a fun and wicked concept.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes