Apr 29, 2021
Yep confirms my suspicions about this chapter, gonna be action packed and the grey lady looks attractive as well lol definitely not what MC had thought when looked at the statue at first

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Don't know if you are still taking suggestions or not as kinda saw this late, if you do then probably I will say would really wanna see MC get into action real quick, especially with the precious hammer he's gonna go for. The build-up till this point has been fantastic but probably I reckon if it their bunker training gets stretched too long, might slightly frustrate the rhythm of the plot. You have done impressive with the narration so far so I do know you are aware of your stuff which makes it interesting where you are gonna take this forward to, starting with chapter 22 itself as the wheels definitely had turned in chapter 21, which sure will have consequences to spice up the story, particularly in the combat part. Dunno how constructive/intelligent my suggestion was lol but yea that is the only suggestion I have, rest feels perfectly authentic with narration and theme of the plot which really makes it a high-ranked AVN in the thriller genre in my opinion at least.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead
I LOVE suggestions.

I agree with what you said, enough with the build up. It's time for some old fashioned zombie ass-kicking!
But I am a little ahead of you, chapter 22 is pretty well much nothing but what I hope comes across as an epic fight scene.

With a little paranoia from Maddy thrown in to thicken the plot.

Thanks for the feedback, it is very much appreciated. And don't be shy about dropping suggestions? I would much rather hear ideas for future updates than bitching about how it could have been better AFTERWARDS. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
I LOVE suggestions.

I agree with what you said, enough with the build up. It's time for some old fashioned zombie ass-kicking!
But I am a little ahead of you, chapter 22 is pretty well much nothing but what I hope comes across as an epic fight scene.

With a little paranoia from Maddy thrown in to thicken the plot.

Thanks for the feedback, it is very much appreciated. And don't be shy about dropping suggestions? I would much rather hear ideas for future updates than bitching about how it could have been better AFTERWARDS. :rolleyes:
Got it, sometimes it is hard to come up with reasonable suggestions especially when it might hamper how Dev develops their game, and one thing every player would avoid is changing how their favourable game developer approaches their game. Though if anything substantial comes up which feels like worth sharing would love to do that and as you rightly said surely before the future releases. Talking about releases and not spoiling it too much for the folks here would definitely say that if in the wheels were turning in the last update then surely they are picking up pace now and it seems possible that the pace will definitely increase more, especially on the combat side, which certainly presents an interesting view. Nicely done Pixieblink, for now it continues to grow in promise

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Love this game , always found it too short update lol even with almost no sex love the story so far ! Keep on the good job !
This game is very light on the lewd. And that's a good thing really. The story is engrossing and, personally, I think having sex scenes would muddy the plot too much. Maybe later on, close to the end, the MC could bang someone. But, for right now, I'd say it's awesome as it is. If you want lewd scenes, play the A Father's Sins companion game Going To Hell.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AFathersSins-CH22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
awesome! Any update to current game version? TYVM for your work Pixieblink !
I'm not sure what you mean.
This is chapter 22 - previous version was chapter 21. Supplied patch still works, as there's no new nag-screens in this update.

Glad you're enjoying the game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSins-CH22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
And thanks for spreading it around on the torrents.

• Hey there
Reactions: yilkin

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated/ Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 22
*** UPDATED POST: 2023-OCT-10 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_22

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_22

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes