JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay way off topic here...

I watch Foundations last night. Or at least started to.
After 3 episodes ALL the white ppl are bad, and all the black ppl are good.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with having a multi-ethnic cast. I'm actually all for it.

But HOW is that not racist?
Tbh, I don't mind whether OT are discussed on game threads or not, but you might wanna be careful cause a mod might come by and do some cleansing of posts (by deletion) just cause it's "Off topic."

Seen that happen with various game threads (where mods do the cleansing with warnings in notifications lol).
Hence, I generally tend to talk about OT stuff with some mutuals/friends in a private thread (i.e. non-game thread).

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Tbh, I don't mind whether OT are discussed on game threads or not, but you might wanna be careful cause a mod might come by and do some cleansing of posts (by deletion) just cause it's "Off topic."

Seen that happen with various game threads (where mods do the cleansing with warnings in notifications lol).
Hence, I generally tend to talk about OT stuff with some mutuals/friends in a private thread (i.e. non-game thread).

I ain't skeered :)

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Where are the download links to Chapter 1-3 ?
In general, unless otherwise stated in the OP, the newest releases will always contain previous content.
Exceptions to this are typically very easy to spot; some games will get too big & have to be split into separate chapters, or holiday specials might be released as a separate download.

Reactions: Jaango

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
muahahaha

tilly has a little sadistic streak huh

hilarious :ROFLMAO:

the V instead of W is intended if Karina speaks yeah?

Last edited:

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
In general, unless otherwise stated in the OP, the newest releases will always contain previous content.
Exceptions to this are typically very easy to spot; some games will get too big & have to be split into separate chapters, or holiday specials might be released as a separate download.
I just thought it was the 4th Chapter because the File is only 400+ MB so then either way its compressed or it has like no content in the Chapters

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I just thought it was the 4th Chapter because the File is only 400+ MB so then either way its compressed or it has like no content in the Chapters
The game is already as compressed as you can make it without losing quality.
That's why all the compressor's here on f95 skip crunching my game. Because it already is.

Uncompressed the game is something just over 1gb.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I was skipping this game since I thought it was more like your other games which aren't really my thing at all but I got bored and decided to have a look and I'm glad I did. This is definitely more of my kind of game. I'm really liking the story so far.

While I love sexy warrior nuns I was kind of disappointed their outfits weren't more nun like but it's a minor thing they still look good anyway. Hopefully there will be more Maddie scenes soon since she is by far my favorite character.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
OP updated to latest release
CHAPTER IV - PANDORA'S BOX.

Have fun, and do let me know what you think of it?
Awesome!

Loved coming back to the 'church' score playing and the way things are moving forward, introducing a new mystery surrounding his past while lifting some of the mystery surrounding the ring. And Tilly manipulating Karina, of course. Hm, Jehannes – that is all. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Awesome!

Loved coming back to the 'church' score playing and the way things are moving forward, introducing a new mystery surrounding his past while lifting some of the mystery surrounding the ring. And Tilly manipulating Karina, of course. Hm, Jehannes – that is all. :love:

No worries, I'll just patch that up in Chapter V

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
You can only embed images from a select few sites, with the above clearly not being one of them. Download the image and add it directly to your post like so:
Oh, and please either resize, post as thumbnail or spoiler huge ass shite like the above. Thanks!

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
You can only embed images from a select few sites, with the above clearly not being one of them. Download the image and add it directly to your post like so:
Oh, and please either resize, post as thumbnail or spoiler huge ass shite like the above. Thanks!
Ah damn, thanks didn't realise the filehost restriction was still a problem. Anyway, that image is 660×803 which is a far cry from "huge ass" lol

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This is a very intriguing VN. Production is technically sound and the various female characters are generally attractive. There's a lot of complexity in the story. There's also almost no movement with regard to the ever increasing cast of characters. There's a difference between slow burn and no burn. What relationships among the cast draw the player's involvement? More character development among fewer characters would give the story a greater sense of movement. While the stage is set to try to recover Maddy's soul, at this point she's a log jam in the flow of the story. IMHO it would be a mistake to string that part of the story out. Resolve it in the next update and let things move on. My advice is no new characters until you've developed them quite a bit more and get at least a little burn going soon. I'm not advocating for a fap fest, just developing some interesting emotional connections between the MC and some of the cast.

Looking forward to where you take this. Thanks for your efforts.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes