Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
This is a very intriguing VN. Production is technically sound and the various female characters are generally attractive. There's a lot of complexity in the story. There's also almost no movement with regard to the ever increasing cast of characters. There's a difference between slow burn and no burn. What relationships among the cast draw the player's involvement? More character development among fewer characters would give the story a greater sense of movement. While the stage is set to try to recover Maddy's soul, at this point she's a log jam in the flow of the story. IMHO it would be a mistake to string that part of the story out. Resolve it in the next update and let things move on. My advice is no new characters until you've developed them quite a bit more and get at least a little burn going soon. I'm not advocating for a fap fest, just developing some interesting emotional connections between the MC and some of the cast.

Looking forward to where you take this. Thanks for your efforts.
I don't see a problem with the spoilered part. It's just as much MC's past as it is hers, and is related to the flashbacks/locked memories/reincarnation, which seems to be a big part of MC's story.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
While I love sexy warrior nuns I was kind of disappointed their outfits weren't more nun like but it's a minor thing they still look good anyway. Hopefully there will be more Maddie scenes soon since she is by far my favorite character.
Nun outfits? Of COURSE! They ARE nuns.
You're going to enjoy chapter V - when they finally leave the undercroft.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was just so good. First time trying it, can't believe I've missed it. Just, everything was great. Very intriguing story and has me invested in it. Thanks for this and looking forward to what comes next! ;)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
This is a very intriguing VN. Production is technically sound and the various female characters are generally attractive. There's a lot of complexity in the story. There's also almost no movement with regard to the ever increasing cast of characters. There's a difference between slow burn and no burn. What relationships among the cast draw the player's involvement? More character development among fewer characters would give the story a greater sense of movement. While the stage is set to try to recover Maddy's soul, at this point she's a log jam in the flow of the story. IMHO it would be a mistake to string that part of the story out. Resolve it in the next update and let things move on. My advice is no new characters until you've developed them quite a bit more and get at least a little burn going soon. I'm not advocating for a fap fest, just developing some interesting emotional connections between the MC and some of the cast.

Looking forward to where you take this. Thanks for your efforts.
Thanks for the advice.

All the characters have been introduced, so things will be moving on in Chapter V.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
Praise (insert your preferred religious figure here) i'm converted!. Only took me 4 chapters =)
Slow burn, no burn, whatever burn people are talking about i wasn't getting that impression at all...The first 4 chapters where more or less entirely used for worldbuilding, explaining the rules and all that mixed in with some humor along the way...I liked it and i'm sure the game will slow down a little soon enough

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I quite enjoyed this update.
Tilly scaring the bejesus out of Karina was hilarious and fantastic. Just fantastic.
Don't ever change Tilly.

Look into Karina's past as to how she got recruited into Misericordae was quite interesting too (I do wonder whether we'll see it for each of the nuns?)

I admit the whole "reincarnation" throws an interesting new wrinkle in the theory as to the whole why there is a big age gap between MC and Maddy.
As UncleFredo said getting Maddy's soul back is something which would be better if it is resolved sooner rather than later, but I think also explanation of the whole age gap would be better off explained when Maddy comes back to us, so the story can focus on MC's own story and his new relations with the nuns, and Maddy (that is, if she ends up being a LI).

One thing I would ask is, would there be actual human antagonists in the game?

So far we've seen a creature (Karina's memories), mention of Wendigo.
While the previous Priest was murdered, there has been no indication of how he was murdered (and by what exactly).

Not to mention Maddy mentioned the one who broke her back was a "she" (I mean that could mean a monster as well, but I'm getting a bit of suspicion it could be a powerful human magic user who did that number on Maddy).

Anyway, it was fun and looking forward to next update in May.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I quite enjoyed this update.
Tilly scaring the bejesus out of Karina was hilarious and fantastic. Just fantastic.
Don't ever change Tilly.

Look into Karina's past as to how she got recruited into Misericordae was quite interesting too (I do wonder whether we'll see it for each of the nuns?)

I admit the whole "reincarnation" throws an interesting new wrinkle in the theory as to the whole why there is a big age gap between MC and Maddy.
As UncleFredo said getting Maddy's soul back is something which would be better if it is resolved sooner rather than later, but I think also explanation of the whole age gap would be better off explained when Maddy comes back to us, so the story can focus on MC's own story and his new relations with the nuns, and Maddy (that is, if she ends up being a LI).

One thing I would ask is, would there be actual human antagonists in the game?

So far we've seen a creature (Karina's memories), mention of Wendigo.
While the previous Priest was murdered, there has been no indication of how he was murdered (and by what exactly).

Not to mention Maddy mentioned the one who broke her back was a "she" (I mean that could mean a monster as well, but I'm getting a bit of suspicion it could be a powerful human magic user who did that number on Maddy).

Anyway, it was fun and looking forward to next update in May.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I thought the latin for "remember" was memento like the movie you know?
Not exactly memento is an object used to remember a fact or an occasion and to an extention is used as synonym but the most correct latin word should be either recordor [rĕcordāris, recordatus sum, rĕcordāri] or reminicso [ rĕmĭniscĕris, rĕmĭnisci]. :)

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Not exactly memento is an object used to remember a fact or an occasion and to an extention is used as synonym but the most correct latin word should be either recordor [rĕcordāris, recordatus sum, rĕcordāri] or reminicso [ rĕmĭniscĕris, rĕmĭnisci]. :)
How about meminisse?
Memento it's literally :you have to remember

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How about meminisse?
Memento it's literally :you have to remember
Yes it's a good alternative, even if more formal.
And yes because memento it's bound to a specific thing or occasion, not a colloquial word that can be used while talking, infact is specific use is for monitions like the famous/infamous quote "memento mori".:)

Last edited:
Reactions: QBaSS

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the advice.

All the characters have been introduced, so things will be moving on in Chapter V.
I hope you appreciate that my comments were intended as (hopefully) constructive feedback. This is your story and I fully support that you are free to tell it as you see fit. As I said, I'm looking forward to where you take this, Huge potential here. Simply huge. It will be hard to wait for updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse and JJJ84

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I'm enjoying this one quite a bit so far. It has strayed far from the path of the norm on this site, yet promises some solid perversion in the future. Well, knowing your other projects makes me believe that at least.

Did someone mention nuns in tight latex? No. Maybe that was just me.

Still, great renders and an interesting story will definitely keep my attention here.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes