michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice intro

Cant wait to see how this one will go

Altho i hope the other games will be finished as well

But yeah weird little intro as well the cardinal vanished the detective is somehow ur sister and can teleport

Quite spooky as well lol but that makes it interesting as well

Reactions: Pixieblink

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I rather like the game, but it's a little annoying that a seemingly serious story is interrupted by some comedy inserts, funny names, and so on. A little out of place

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Man, Pixieblink, love to see the grind. Given the theme of this (even from the thread banner), I think the religion tag should probably be added, right? Anyway, I won't be able to try this for a few hours, but it looks very interesting.

jettyblues

May 29, 2020
One chapter in, and I am already entirely invested in this story. This has the potential to be an absolute cracker of a game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I rather like the game, but it's a little annoying that a seemingly serious story is interrupted by some comedy inserts, funny names, and so on. A little out of place
Uh, who's got a funny name?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
The developer guy is as good as ever!

That being said... uh... what's "Joob joob" ? why is it in "on hold" ?
I may have missed an episode, I humbly confess I don't read everything that goes on here. I could say I don't always have time. Or I could say that I'm lazy. :p

In any case, I like this new opus as much as ever. I like the opening and I have the patience and the desire to wait impatiently for the rest.:love:

Keep up the good work, Pixieblink. The more I see, the more I think you have talent (y)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Man, Pixieblink, love to see the grind. Given the theme of this (even from the thread banner), I think the religion tag should probably be added, right? Anyway, I won't be able to try this for a few hours, but it looks very interesting.
I will. Add the religion tag that is.
And DO let me know what you think of it?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
The developer guy is as good as ever!

That being said... uh... what's "Joob joob" ? why is it in "on hold" ?
I may have missed an episode, I humbly confess I don't read everything that goes on here. I could say I don't always have time. Or I could say that I'm lazy. :p

In any case, I like this new opus as much as ever. I like the opening and I have the patience and the desire to wait impatiently for the rest.:love:

Keep up the good work, Pixieblink. The more I see, the more I think you have talent (y)
Check out the Joob-Joob thread HERE for the explanation.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Uh, who's got a funny name?
For example, Maddie - "One tough cookie", when there is a serious conversation and a church melody is heard.
Personally, I don't like it when a serious story is diluted with humor. In such cases, I cannot take the plot seriously and quickly lose interest.

Well, this is natural IMHO, I'm glad that most people like it

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Game is looking good I liking the theme. There is one thing that bugs me. I turned the Cardinals offer down. Why then is the MC telling Sadie he works for the Cardinal?..... No?? I don't lol what was the point of having the choice. Anyways I'm looking forword to seeing more.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Off to a great start. I really could care less about the title being close to something else, but I suppose it's early enough to swap if that's everyone's big gripe.

Thus far, the renders look great. Nice animations. Interesting story. Good sounds. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Danny is super fun. I'm excited to see where her story goes. Please keep her personality as interesting as it started out.
For sure.
It's not as easy as it sounds, but I plan on each of the girls having their own personalities & quirks.

And thanks for the feedback. And for playing.

Reactions: badtimetales

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
For example, Maddie - "One tough cookie", when there is a serious conversation and a church melody is heard.
Personally, I don't like it when a serious story is diluted with humor. In such cases, I cannot take the plot seriously and quickly lose interest.

Well, this is natural IMHO, I'm glad that most people like it
Huh. I didn't think it clashed. But it could just be me. Some times you can't see the the forest for all the trees.
In any case thanks for the feedback.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
There is another game called SINS OF THE FATHER.

Which was my original choice. But seeing as I didn't want any confusion I changed it to A FATHER'S SINS.
And now you're telling me there's already another game by that name?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Which was my original choice. But seeing as I didn't want any confusion I changed it to A FATHER'S SINS.
they mean that kaffeine game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

well

you have to live with that mention - often in the future :ROFLMAO:

1st - people dont read if its already mentioned 200 times
2nd - well .. some fanboys rant over such trivials

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes