Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
"Father" in the title... No incest tag!? What is this sorcery!?
He's a Priest. Or he will be. Or perhaps it's about HIS Father's sins? Or another Priest's sins.
Ya, that's it. Something like that.

Wouldn't be much of an author if I gave away all the plot twists while launching my new book now, would I?
All I can say is for the first time I actually put some real thought into the plot, instead of just running with an idea.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
He's a Priest. Or he will be. Or perhaps it's about HIS Father's sins? Or another Priest's sins.
Ya, that's it. Something like that.

Wouldn't be much of an author if I gave away all the plot twists while launching my new book now, would I?
All I can say is for the first time I actually put some real thought into the plot, instead of just running with an idea.
I did enjoy your other game. "The Professor". Keep up the good work.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting, all of PixieBlink's games are very good.
Question: are you going to have giant Communion Wafers?
:giggle:

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
The game titled
"A FATHER'S SINS".

To hopefully avoid any confusion with Kaffecop's game.
Yo can go to his patreon page and see yourself bro the title of the game is clearly called " Sins of the father".......which i played and still waiting for next update and trust me even if over-view is different the story is really similar.....no disrespect but brother at least keep the TITLE original...bro :) hope you can change it's still in early stages

Reactions: Graybo

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Off to a great start. I really could care less about the title being close to something else, but I suppose it's early enough to swap if that's everyone's big gripe.

Thus far, the renders look great. Nice animations. Interesting story. Good sounds. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Danny is super fun. I'm excited to see where her story goes. Please keep her personality as interesting as it started out.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Wow dude, thanks for the torrent!

Reactions: RPDL
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes