Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I love good stories but I don't come here "just" for stories ya know. I've had my eye on this for awhile and just waiting for the "good" stuff to get underway.
Sounds like my first marriage. :ROFLMAO:

It's coming. Sooner or later.
Unlike my first game "The Professor", this game is story first with fap that fits.

Just check the previews in the OP.

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
What are the requirements to trigger the alternative version of the scene with Francine where Tilly and Karina are watching?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can see the images and videos from the "images" folder but I want to read what they are talking about and know if I'm missing something that will lock me out of some future content.
I went back to try other options to see if somethig changed but still got the same result where they wait.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
What are the requirements to trigger the alternative version of the scene with Francine where Tilly and Karina are watching?
I can see the images and videos from the "images" folder but I want to read what they are talking about and know if I'm missing something that will lock me out of some future content.
I went back to try other options to see if somethig changed but still got the same result where they wait.
Follow Maddy out of the Med Bay instead of helping Sadie, then choose to go back and save her.

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
Pixieblink : Hello there!
Played the new update now (Ch.17) and must say, I love your game more and more!
It seems that Maddy was/is in love with the MC? Is it possible that the two will eventually get together? I think she deserves it! But I Like Sadie nearly even more.....Can't we got both? It's a game anyway....
I think the storywriting is very, very good and exciting and the lack of the here often demanded sexscenes don't disturbed me at all. I'll be maybe a player category 2 (see post #1775) ;)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink : Hello there!
Played the new update now (Ch.17) and must say, I love your game more and more!
It seems that Maddy was/is in love with the MC? Is it possible that the two will eventually get together? I think she deserves it! But I Like Sadie nearly even more.....Can't we got both? It's a game anyway....
I think the storywriting is very, very good and exciting and the lack of the here often demanded sexscenes don't disturbed me at all. I'll be maybe a player category 2 (see post #1775) ;)
I'm glad you're enjoying it, and thanks for being a Patron.

Already working on some action/fight scenes for Chapter 18.

Maybe he can do both. Maybe all of them. Maybe just one or two of them?
Or maybe they're just one big happy family of ass kicking nuns and a dude.

I'm not being coy, at this point in the game I'm really not sure where it's going to take us.
But I am sure it's going to be a wild ride.

slytherin66

Jul 22, 2020
love this game, such a great story. Wish i could support on patreon but i dont have a credit card, now if patreon would stop being stupid and accept paysafecard like almost every other site then i would support instantly!

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
love this game, such a great story. Wish i could support on patreon but i dont have a credit card, now if patreon would stop being stupid and accept paysafecard like almost every other site then i would support instantly!
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it.
You want to help but can't become a patron? I understand. Can you help spread the word?

Last edited:
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't spread the word at f95 or mods will ban poster's ass.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes