Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You can check out
Thanks for the share, some of those are pretty funny.
Got to give her credit, I never imagined you could pull off newspaper style funnies with stick figures and grade one looking art. But she does.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Thanks for the share, some of those are pretty funny.
Got to give her credit, I never imagined you could pull off newspaper style funnies with stick figures and grade one looking art. But she does.
She surely does. Bought a printed T-shirt several years ago that works wonders as an icebreaker when meeting new people.

Jan 25, 2023
May be that her loyalty leaned towards Maddy and she saw competition in the MC.
I think that after "the long sleep" Celine is prone to accept the MC as The Cosen One but still is a little bit reluctant.
I think it was the bit where Celine whispers something and lays the knife on a certain person. I thought it was something sinister when I saw the scene. It's probably just my wishful thinking that one of them was going to go all psycho and start trying to kill them in their safe refuge :LOL:

I love that kind of thing in movies as you might guess :sneaky:

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I think it was the bit where Celine whispers something and lays the knife on a certain person. I thought it was something sinister when I saw the scene. It's probably just my wishful thinking that one of them was going to go all psycho and start trying to kill them in their safe refuge :LOL:

A cliffhanger is always good to keep the excitement in top gear.
And keep your fingernails from growing too long

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021

It sounded like she used that knife to torture the wendigo. So she probably said something about that.

Jan 25, 2023
It sounded like she used that knife to torture the wendigo. So she probably said something about that.
Okay, I replayed that bit. I think part of it comes from how Celine looks, I mean she does look like Hannibal Lecter's long lost daughter at times. That kind of evil glare and then putting the knife in her hand, I originally thought Celine had been possessed during the fight and was influencing Sadie with the whisper in her ear and giving the knife to her....to kill the MC when he visits Sadie next. Yeah too many horror movies..:)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
*looks at her nails*

Um...

:oops:

You can't go wrong with a cliffhanger.
Unless it's from a tv show that takes a year for the next season by which point you forgot the whole show ;)
isn't Celine the Wendigo?
Just wondering because with MC lying helpless for a month, it would be the perfect time to dispose of him.
Daaaaaamn. And I thought I had a good imagination. :oops:
THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT PLOT TWIST!

If I would have thought of it. Or read this 6 months ago.
But no. Celine and Maddy are old "war-buddies". Survivors from the battle under the Cathedral Notre-Dame. And they trained together at the Collegium 20 years ago.

Got anything else?

Jan 25, 2023

But no. Celine and Maddy are old "war-buddies". Survivors from the battle under the Cathedral Notre-Dame. And they trained together at the Collegium 20 years ago.

Got anything else?
I know! I was waiting for Celine to go full Nikita and stalk them one by one through the bunker and evil influenced Sadie to try stab the Father in the neck when he bends down to see her.. :oops:

I need time to think more evil plot twists :LOL:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I know! I was waiting for Celine to go full Nikita and stalk them one by one through the bunker and evil influenced Sadie to try stab the Father in the neck when he bends down to see her.. :oops:

I need time to think more evil plot twists :LOL:
... okay that would have been cool.

All the Wendigo :
- used to be people.
- are female.
- have red hair.

Don't overthink it, I find that simple is often better.
And completely out of the blue with the subtlest of hints earlier is the best.

Jan 25, 2023
... okay that would have been cool.

All the Wendigo :
- used to be people.
- are female.
- have red hair.

Don't overthink it, I find that simple is often better.
And completely out of the blue with the subtlest of hints earlier is the best.
I forgot about the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although to be honest I actually had wondered if it was something more than a Wendigo but they had mistaken it for one...something more older and powerful maybe.

Good advice, thanks :)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can't go wrong with a cliffhanger.
Unless it's from a tv show that takes a year for the next season by which point you forgot the whole show ;)
that's why some channels show prev. season again before new season.

borrow doc doom's timemachine or dr who's phonebox.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
iI played this game for the first time a few weeks ago and I kinda like it and that's unusual for me because i normally like more lovey dovey games lol (But i don't like harems)

but still i find this very interesting so far the only thing i'm not really a fan of is the fact that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but other than that it was pretty good.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so i installed the uncensor patch but it still says censored at the bottom does that notchange or did i do it wrong

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes