cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I love this, the story and characters are great. One of the few good occult/supernatural games on here.
Thanks for the update dev!
yea either supernatural games sunk (get abandoned) or are vampire games or are just normal avn with few sn twists.

Rhyw

Aug 17, 2022
I don't THINK so, but I will run through and double check the TRUE/FALSE statements before the next release.
In any case, it shouldn't affect either your current or future game play. Or rather it will affect... it correctly.

Other than that, enjoying the game?
Hello Pixieblink,

Yes. The theme and story are very interesting, the dialogs are often funny, and I greatly enjoyed the characters you created for the game. They are very... human (I mean, with their qualities, flaws, doubts, feelings...). That makes feel concerned about them, and I'm eager to discover what will happen to them.

Thanks for your work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice and funny update as usual and also short as usual. Pixieblink there seemed to be some image error when electus and maddy were talking to grey lady after gl stopped moving and before static pose, very brief like 2 secs, no screenshot since too brief to capture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
nice and funny update as usual and also short as usual. Pixieblink there seemed to be some image error when electus and maddy were talking to grey lady after gl stopped moving and before static pose, very brief like 2 secs, no screenshot since too brief to capture.
Ya, there's a flicker there. How long it is depends on how fast your machine is.
Anything from barely perceptible to... I think you have the record at 2 secs.

Thanks for pointing it out, fix is already incorporated in Chapter 17.
Didn't think it was worth "bug-patching" for a 1.5gb download.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Another rock steady on time update.. Enjoying watching it all unfold. I see great things in the future... *checks tea leaves* great things indeed!

• Haha
Reactions: Pixieblink

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
No it should not.
I think that the censored tag is deserved. Because the first version, the one we usually download, is still censored. The latest version is from about a week ago (how many days is "a few days"?) and it's still censored, according to Pixielblink itself...

That being said, I like his work and I don't mind the "censorship" at all

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes