fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
great game on a character and storytelling level. i like that there is clearly lore, but it's not necessary to dig into it to get a zoomed-out big picture of what's going on. however, IS there like a lore guide for any of this stuff? i'm really not understanding why there are good nuns, evil nuns, and neutral nuns, but they're all part of the catholic church, but they're all fighting each other, and some of them are threatening the pope and possibly summoning demons. is this like "what if sedevacantism existed in a world with magic"?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
great game on a character and storytelling level. i like that there is clearly lore, but it's not necessary to dig into it to get a zoomed-out big picture of what's going on. however, IS there like a lore guide for any of this stuff? i'm really not understanding why there are good nuns, evil nuns, and neutral nuns, but they're all part of the catholic church, but they're all fighting each other, and some of them are threatening the pope and possibly summoning demons. is this like "what if sedevacantism existed in a world with magic"?
sedevacantism!? I had to look that up.

Like any institution the Church has lost it's way and is now dominated by internal plays for power and corruption.

A lot like our current political system.

As for the rest of the lore, keep playing the game. :)
All will be explained in time.

I will say that at this point of the game most of the lore and characters has been introduced.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
i like this new animations and this action was good. good luck with future updates. And I expect further development of the plot. GL bro

Reactions: Pixieblink

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
A Father's Sins [Ch. 18] [Pixieblink]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks for this.
I've been noticing in quite a few threads lately that compressed versions arent being updated to the OP anymore.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for this.
I've been noticing in quite a few threads lately that compressed versions arent being updated to the OP anymore.
That is because they are no longer linking them. It was not our (game compressors) decision, and it is out of our control.

You will have to search game threads for them.

Examples to search: compressed win, compressed mac, compressed, searching the 2 before weeds out the "compressed" spam when people post compressed?, compressed when?, compressed..., compressed????....

It would also to behoove you to go into your settings and change search settings to "most recent".

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
hoborg, adding to what SonsOLiberty said: you can also go to the 'Game Requests' subforum and search it for the game thread's magic number – the one being shown at the end of the game thread's title in your browser's URL bar – et voilà:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do take note that searching the request thread directly will come up empty no matter what, so… *shrug* :geek:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hoborg, adding to what SonsOLiberty said: you can also go to the 'Game Requests' subforum and search it for the game thread's magic number – the one being shown at the end of the game thread's title in your browser's URL bar – et voilà:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do take note that searching the request thread directly will come up empty no matter what, so… *shrug* :geek:
You can actually search from the game req thread now.

Search results for query: A Father's Sins [Ch. 18]

granted searching that game any other way comes up nada.

I noticed the change a few days ago, also, example here:

Search results for query: midnight paradise

Reactions: Hordragg

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
That is because they are no longer linking them. It was not our (game compressors) decision, and it is out of our control.

You will have to search game threads for them.

Examples to search: compressed win, compressed mac, compressed, searching the 2 before weeds out the "compressed" spam when people post compressed?, compressed when?, compressed..., compressed????....

It would also to behoove you to go into your settings and change search settings to "most recent".

If you send me the link, I can add it to the OP.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
no, woman in pic isn't mother, she's a roomie.
What means the professor might have not one, but two children, depending on their respective ages. ;)

(Anyway, my previous post was more comment on the - probably mostly forgotten and possibly fabricated to boot - intro of the Professor per se than anything)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes