Apr 29, 2021
Don't wanna come off as overly needless demanding but just wanted to know and ask the Dev if the chapter 19 progression is going through well. Didn't see much update on patreon for a few weeks which was uncharacteristic.

So yea that along with infinite satiety for this one heck of a story kinda drove me to check on this forum if I missed something about the update.

I do know Devs have other things to do apart from making a game so yea apologies as again it's not my intention to come off as demanding.

Thanks for reading dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't wanna come off as overly needless demanding but just wanted to know and ask the Dev if the chapter 19 progression is going through well. Didn't see much update on patreon for a few weeks which was uncharacteristic.
pixie is silent type but delivers updates monthly.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

So yea that along with infinite satiety for this one heck of a story kinda drove me to check on this forum if I missed something about the update.

I do know Devs have other things to do apart from making a game so yea apologies as again it's not my intention to come off as demanding.

No worries, it's been a crazy month and I had to postpone the release for 3 days. When I get REALLY busy I hammer down on the game and ignore everything else.

Posted the Ch. 19 previews and a short note late yesterday on Patreon.

I have a really long list of great excuses, want to hear them? :ROFLMAO:
In a nutshell: I finally figured out how to add Fap to the game without screwing up the story.

All will be explained when you download chapter 19, you will see what's been chewing up all my spare time.

Thanks for being a patron, supporting the game and your patience.

Uh.... almost forgot. Chapter 19 previews below.
Release will be July 5th.

screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0005.jpg screenshot0006.jpg screenshot0007.jpg screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0011.jpg screenshot0012.jpg screenshot0013.jpg screenshot0014.jpg screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0017.jpg screenshot0018.jpg

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hordragg and Gorse
Apr 29, 2021
No worries, it's been a crazy month and I had to postpone the release for 3 days. When I get REALLY busy I hammer down on the game and ignore everything else.

In a nutshell: I finally figured out how to add Fap to the game without screwing up the story.

All will be explained when you download chapter 19, you will see what's been chewing up all my spare time.

View attachment 2739475 View attachment 2739476 View attachment 2739477 View attachment 2739478 View attachment 2739479 View attachment 2739480 View attachment 2739481 View attachment 2739482 View attachment 2739483 View attachment 2739484 View attachment 2739485 View attachment 2739486 View attachment 2739487 View attachment 2739488
Lol this is great but yea delays are fine, especially with quality you produce wouldn't want to trade that for a rushed update. Supporting such games and participating in their respective communities/forums makes one's time worth it and it feels good to hear back from the dev too on a consistent basis. You have some great humor which I think people will agree reading the pages of this forum so that makes it another plus interacting here lol, also thanks for clarifying the update date; works quite well!

Thanks for replying back Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Pixieblink

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

View attachment 2739475 View attachment 2739476 View attachment 2739477 View attachment 2739478 View attachment 2739479 View attachment 2739480 View attachment 2739481 View attachment 2739482 View attachment 2739483 View attachment 2739484 View attachment 2739485 View attachment 2739486 View attachment 2739487 View attachment 2739488
nice~

Apr 29, 2021
Chapter 19
Available NOW on my
You sir don't disappoint and neither does Jehannes ;), really well done, and as I quoted before the delays are worth it with such quality. I'll probably replay the game over and over to do some new theorycrafting and if I make some sense out of it, I might be able to see through some spoilers as well lol

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
You sir don't disappoint and neither does Jehannes ;), really well done, and as I quoted before the delays are worth it with such quality. I'll probably replay the game over and over to do some new theorycrafting and if I make some sense out of it, I might be able to see through some spoilers as well lol

Glad you're enjoying it. Spread the word :)
And don't miss the companion game coming out on the 15th...

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 19
*** UPDATED POST: 2023-JUL-08 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_19

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_19

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Dark Prince 19

Not surprising as except for "those in the know" and part of the team you're the first person I've mentioned it to.
A companion game. Loosely based on what/if choices passed over in A Father's Sins.

Same universe, same characters. But this one's going to be a Fap'eroni.

Download Chapter 19 and play it all the way to the end. Right after "NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO SAVE YOUR GAME" at the end of the chapter there's a little something that will explain everything.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2021
Dark Prince 19

Not surprising as except for "those in the know" and part of the team you're the first person I've mentioned it to.
A companion game. Loosely based on what/if choices passed over in A Father's Sins.

Same universe, same characters. But this one's going to be a Fap'eroni.

Download Chapter 19 and play it all the way to the end. Right after "NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO SAVE YOUR GAME" at the end of the chapter there's a little something that will explain everything.
Lol I played chapter 19 and as soon as that message of Now would be a good time to save the game appeared I just shut it, as I reflect on the chapter in silence. Didn't know this habit would be harmful lol but yea thanks for the info.

Thanks for replying Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this must be 10th game on my playlist updated past week.

thankfully this will be short play. :p

May 19, 2023
View attachment 2740608

Overview:
An ancient Evil returns. A murder. An ages old Church conspiracy crumbles. And magic re-awakens in your city.
Just an average guy, you becomes a Crusader for the Balance and fight Darkness with help from an ancient order of warrior nuns.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-07-03
Developer: Pixieblink -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 19
Language: English
Other games: The Professor Remastered , The Professor II , The Joob-Joob
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation :

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Mac:- WORKUPLOAD -
- PIXELDRAIN - MEGA
Android: -WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA
Others: Compressed*

Extras: Fan Sig 1 - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Art - Spanish translation

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2754479 View attachment 2754480 View attachment 2754481 View attachment 2754482 View attachment 2754483 View attachment 2754486 View attachment 2754484 View attachment 2754485
View attachment 2695423 View attachment 2695424 View attachment 2695426 View attachment 2695427 View attachment 2695428 View attachment 2695429 View attachment 2695430 View attachment 2695431

Gallery Mod For A Father's Sins

This mod is independent of game versions(From Chapter 18 To Latest)

Features:

Download:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes