"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
How dared he respond with a snarky comment on your snarky comment! The gall of that dev! :Kappa:
The thing is that his "snarky" comment cringe af, I literally writed about it, Lol) I without problems can laugh at myslef, but this smurf joke looked more like small kid tried to mock me when I stood in line at the checkout. Well I better go before army of pixie fans swarm at me to defend his master) See ya guys at next cringe update, or not, anyway good luck:whistle:

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
I was wondering why there is no good games like that but then i found this and i'm happy :)
Too bad that there is no sex scenes, but still appreciate a horror-religion themed plot. (y)

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
I have to admit that I was initially put off by the horror tag.
But I'm so glad I started it.
Once I started, I couldn't stop.
Compelling story, great animations and a night made through. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: Pixieblink

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I was wondering why there is no good games like that but then i found this and i'm happy :)
Too bad that there is no sex scenes, but still appreciate a horror-religion themed plot. (y)
Glad you're enjoying the game.

If you looking for sex scenes, give the companion game
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-fathers-sins-going-to-hell-ch-5-public-pixieblink.168299/
a spin. Nothing but, with barely any excuse of a story.

I'm working on chapter 6 right now,
where the MC bends Danny (the coffee shop girl) over the couch and she goes to orgasm heaven.

Reactions: junior366 and WaltS

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I have to admit that I was initially put off by the horror tag.
But I'm so glad I started it.
Once I started, I couldn't stop.
Compelling story, great animations and a night made through. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Thanks for playing, and I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Share it with your friends, and any suggestions to improve the game are always welcome.

Scheijian

Jun 30, 2023
Thanks for playing, and I'm glad you're enjoying it.
Share it with your friends, and any suggestions to improve the game are always welcome.
Will do for sure :)
And my only suggestion is that u keep up this pace , storyboard wise.
The character personality introduction/ development are close to done and as a reader it could be disorientating if they develop now more and more extreme kinks. Sure there is a good mount of space to evolve but the basics are done, imo.

Saw it , sadly, in a lot of other adult games over time/patches and in some it really ceeps me out to a point where i never touched the game again. It just ruined my immersion into it.

Keep up the good work and thanks for it, had a really good time :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Will do for sure :)
And my only suggestion is that u keep up this pace , storyboard wise.
The character personality introduction/ development are close to done and as a reader it could be disorientating if they develop now more and more extreme kinks. Sure there is a good mount of space to evolve but the basics are done, imo.

Saw it , sadly, in a lot of other adult games over time/patches and in some it really ceeps me out to a point where i never touched the game again. It just ruined my immersion into it.

Keep up the good work and thanks for it, had a really good time :)
Thank you.

All the characters are set now, except for Nicole (the girl with the long hair introduced at the beginning of the game, and then again when her convenience store was robbed).

Time for some old fashioned training for the final battle! :)

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes