MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
It really isn't that big of deal, but if it's really bugging you:

Use the previous nag-patch. It will eliminate all of them except for the last two in the latest update (which are only on regular screens - not anything with nudity.)
I already 'removed' the first nag - Cardinal finding the young girl - using the Preview image shown several pages back.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well it was usual nice and funny update and plot advancements and mc might be getting new recruit. apparently tilly hasn't heard that curiosity killed the cat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
I just played this from start to current ch23. Are there really
I really enjoyed the game and story so will continue to play as it progresses.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Since there wasn't a believable opportunity to put a sex scene in it, the dev Pixieblink decided to put the lewds in it's sidekick game A Father's Sins - Going to Hell. Check it out.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Glad you're enjoying the game.

There is very little actual sex in the story as this isn't a "fuck everybody" game but rather an epic love story.
With zombies and violence. :)

In the next update (Chapter 24) the game really starts coming together and players will understand why.
Which incidentally just released 30 mins ago and is available from our page right now.

If you're looking for a fap'er try
A Father's Sins - Going to Hell

The companion game that is nothing but lewd scenes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this has bodyjob and handjob from nurse and gth has hj and bj from wannabe streamer.

Apr 29, 2021
This one's quite an interesting chapter to be real and thoroughly enjoyed it as finally MC is going to be a key player and he's slowly evolving from his position of a puppet to taking things head on. Another appreciable work on the chapter Pixieblink as now gradually the foundation of the story is kinda showing its importance and preparing the rest of it to be set up as a complete cracker of a thriller, it's certainly interesting times for MC and Jehannes(in expectancy that she does make out this ordeal along with others though seemingly unlikely as think another critical point in the story might just be around the corner)

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: Pixieblink

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Reading the posts above I actually already "fear" to post it:
I've made a quick Mod with choice recommendations based on jasad 's post from here + some more game settings

Aug. 17, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version Ch20
Nov. 12, 2023
Mod Ch20 should be compatible to the new game version Ch23
(no new choices)

Download Mod Ch20 (~1MB)
(compatible to the game version Ch21, Ch22 and Ch23)
Pixeldrain -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2689867 View attachment 2689868 View attachment 2689869 View attachment 2689870
Any new material that need modding?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 24

*** UPDATED POST: 2023-DEC-08 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_24

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_24

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes