ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Hey, I hope I don’t sound stupid. But I downloaded the uncensored patch but don’t know where to put the files after I unzipped them. Do we put the folder with all the files inside the “game” folder or we put them in there individually?

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
Hey, I hope I don’t sound stupid. But I downloaded the uncensored patch but don’t know where to put the files after I unzipped them. Do we put the folder with all the files inside the “game” folder or we put them in there individually?
just slap that mofo into the game - images folder matey

Last edited:

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
game\images folder

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
I just throw the folder with all the files inside? Or do I put each file in there individually?
I’m a rookie when it comes to this sorry.
unzip the nag-free patch.
copy ALL the files that were in the zip file to the directory /images in the game.
replace existing files.

Load up your last saved game.

Have fun. And DO let me know what you think of the game?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any chance to have only the update files?? considering how short are the updates downloading the whole game every time kinda sucks.thanks

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 23

*** UPDATED POST: 2023-NOV-12 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_23

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_23

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Reactions: Pixieblink

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
out of 18 preview pictures not 1 sex scenes?! yep, probably a terrible sex game with no/rare H-content.

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
out of 18 preview pictures not 1 sex scenes?! yep, probably a terrible sex game with no/rare H-content.
I swear education has literally hit rock bottom. I'd weep for the future if I actually cared about our species.

THIS IS A STORY DRIVEN SUPERNATURAL THRILLER.
There will be nudity and sex, when the story calls for it.

Unlike my other games this one is NOT a gratuitous fapper but rather a serious, plot driven 18+ adventure set in its own universe . If you're looking for a quick little monkey spanker, this game is not for you.

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
I swear education has literally hit rock bottom. I'd weep for the future if I actually cared about our species.
this one is amazing the fact that people are complaining is sad plus i doubt they even support it anyways, so they lost nothing.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
ofc you dont care about "the species" because you are a sad loser :D
even if it was story driven, still no sex picture out of 18. ppl literally have more sex irl than in that game. (except you ofc). so obviously that's bad. even if it was "realistic" it should contain more sex.

this one is amazing the fact that people are complaining is sad plus i doubt they even support it anyways, so they lost nothing.
ofc if i dont play it i wont support it genius LOL.

Last edited:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
ofc dont care about "the species" because you are a sad loser :D
even if it was story driven, still no sex picture out of 18. ppl literally have more sex irl than in that game. (except you ofc). so obviously it's a bad game. even if it was "realistic" it should contain more sex.

ofc if i dont play it i wont support it genius LOL.

Look dude, it's not a fap game. If you're just looking to spank the monkey this one really isn't going to be for you.
You should try the spinoff game, AFAS-Going to Hell.

As much fap as I can pack in there and still have a bit of a story that makes sense.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-fathers-sins-going-to-hell-ch-4-public-pixieblink.168299/

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes