WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Huh. Maybe. Hadn't really thought of it though I suppose it's not impossible.

The MC is stuck in the bunker with a bunch of more or less virginal nuns... anything could happen.
Speaking of things happening, the MC is about to have an epiphany. As in the Grey Lady is going to ask him if he's gay.
Because he's locked up in a bunker with a bunch of nubile nuns and he hasn't made a move yet.

WTF is he waiting for?

Coming in chapter 23
Good gawd man, can't you at least give us fair warning? ;)

Now I have visions of the Grey Lady reading him the riot act and everyone around me looking at me funnily for LOL'ing.

Thank goodness I had finished my coffee before reading that …

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Good gawd man, can't you at least give us fair warning?

Now I have visions of the Grey Lady reading him the riot act and everyone around me looking at me strangely for LOL'ing.

Thank goodness I had finished my coffee before reading that …
Uh... this is a warning. :)

That's a cool idea.

I was thinking about having the Grey Lady tell him he should to bond with the women in the bunker, the closer the better. He's going to need all the help he can get.

Anything he can do to coalesce them into a team...

But him banging a couple of them and then the Grey Lady ripping into him for it sounds like fun.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
[…] and then the Grey Lady ripping into him for it sounds like fun.
Well in case you need a live demo how that'd look IRL I'll have my SO get in touch w/ you :D

Still sounds like fun? :p

Spoiler: Yes it is!

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Hi Pixieblink. I have a question, you will finish the Professor 2 game one day? Stiil awaiting for that end. Loved Both Professor games, where the political correctness and all woke crap is put in the right place: in the garbage under our laughts. Rare in today times to see bold games were the dev DONT HAVE AFRAID from certain people from a certain political side who loves censorship and cancel culture. Keep the good work and be free to do it.
Funny you should mention the Professor, I just replayed it and the Joob the other day.
I cringe now when I look at the renders and the animations, but I did have a lot of fun creating it.

If nothing else I seem to have improved my story telling and render skills since then.

I don't have any plans to resume it right now, as the support for the game at the time was... let's be nice and call it lukewarm. Not bad, but certainly not very good either. Which TBH probably had a lot to do with the quality of the renders and the game mechanics.

I would be an interesting idea for a game to take a grumpy old man from the 1980's and time travel him to an all girls college in the present day. But I digress.

Right now AFAS & Going to Hell are more than a full time job, working on future projects will have to be put on the backburner until the current projects are completed.

But you never know what the future may bring. :)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Road to THE HAREM:love::p
Indeed. I think it's time.
And if the Grey Lady gives him a push in the right direction it would fit with the story.

Coed showers, massages in med bay and of course sleeping together in the barracks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: junior366

etool

Jun 14, 2021
Indeed. I think it's time.
And if the Grey Lady gives him a push in the right direction it would fit with the story.

Coed showers, massages in med bay and of course sleeping together in the barracks.
actually .... IMO .... being in the 'gray' ... this story could have had much more lewds .... why you may ask ...

the gray is not good nor bad, not pure nor evil, sometimes, to keep the balance they may need to step into the light or dive deep into the dark .... balance would not remove fun or pleasure .... I feel it is the whole 'catholic' theme (aka pope, cardinal, nuns) that is clouding or blocking the idea of lewdness

tldr; ... gray area does allow for lewd IMO

but Pixie, keep doing your thing, this is a good story, stick to Your vision of this story and good luck

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
actually .... IMO .... being in the 'gray' ... this story could have had much more lewds .... why you may ask ...

the gray is not good nor bad, not pure nor evil, sometimes, to keep the balance they may need to step into the light or dive deep into the dark .... balance would not remove fun or pleasure .... I feel it is the whole 'catholic' theme (aka pope, cardinal, nuns) that is clouding or blocking the idea of lewdness

but Pixie, keep doing your thing, this is a good story, stick to Your vision of this story and good luck
Pretty sure that was the point, but when and how you include those scenes, that's the challenging part

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019

Thanks. And I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Even without much going on sex-wise.

My first game The Professor was a silly just for fun game. The Joob-Joob was a little more serious. AFAS is a story first of game where everything else takes backseat to the plot.

The new companion game
AFAS - Going to hell is a straight up fap game.

And once I wrap this up, who knows where I'll be headed next?

Be sure and play chapter 23 when it hits the shelves.
And DO let me know what you think of it?

Reactions: junior366

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Thanks. And I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Even without much going on sex-wise.

My first game The Professor was a silly just for fun game. The Joob-Joob was a little more serious. AFAS is a story first of game where everything else takes backseat to the plot.

The new companion game
AFAS - Going to hell is a straight up fap game.

And once I wrap this up, who knows where I'll be headed next?

Be sure and play chapter 23 when it hits the shelves.
And DO let me know what you think of it?
Next chapter release date ( public version)????

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Downloaded and played to end. Quite enjoying this game.

Nag patch needed? Only two images in this update. I managed to change the first one - young Jeannes but not the second - sleeping Electus.

Reactions: Pixieblink
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes